This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial

+2
Immo
JimmyMcGrory
6 posters

Go down

This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Empty This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 am

Seeing as no one else bothered their arse This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_basketball

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Empty Re: This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 am

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Empty Re: This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 am

Groovy, you can even hear the click off the vinyl on this This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_flower

Mooooooooooooo!
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 am

This could have gone into the stonking thread but never mind

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 am

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 am

Better hit the hay, out on God's my bike tomorrow, we'll taking it back for a minor adjustment as the fuckin gears are slipping This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Top bombing James! This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_cheers

Sun's splitting the stones down here in Fawkurt - hope you're getting similar for your bike ride.

A couple from the six counties with a recurring theme This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_smile

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 pm

This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_redface This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_biggrin This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_basketball
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 am

Anurra twofer

Current... This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 462145

Classico... This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 814102

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 am

Lovely this next (if a little off my normal beaten path This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_redface )

Embdy lighting up?

If so... you couldn't see yer way clear to sending us a coupla jays worth could ya? This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_redface

My guy's gone off on a weeks holiday without sorting out his best customer This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad

And he's a hun This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 286271

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 am

One of the great things about music is that you can love an album/song to absolute and utter distraction without really thinking about the meaning behind the words....

...then later on in your life you hear the same song and it comes across like it's a commentary on things that you're thinking/feeling right there and then. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_eek

Unfortunately however, Nee-Nee-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Noo-Noo by Bad Manners doesn't fit the theme This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 764307 This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_sad

This'll hafta do instead This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_smile

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 pm

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Better hit the hay, out on God's my bike tomorrow, we'll taking it back for a minor adjustment as the fuckin gears are slipping This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_mad

Ooooh, pictures or it didn't happen James. I love looking at bicycle photos, they're certainly more beautiful than the skanks mo and sev seem to find attractive. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_twisted

How you getting on with the new steed?

You can adjust the gears yourself James, all you need to do is turn the thumbscrew on the rear mech in or out a smidgen till you've stopped the slipping. It's a trial and error process.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:28 am

Dubstar were a decent band. The singer sounds a bit like Dido.

"Stars", so a celelstial double really. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_biggrin

Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 am

crownliquor wrote:Ooooh, pictures or it didn't happen James. I love looking at bicycle photos, they're certainly more beautiful than the skanks mo and sev seem to find attractive. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_twisted

How you getting on with the new steed?

You can adjust the gears yourself James, all you need to do is turn the thumbscrew on the rear mech in or out a smidgen till you've stopped the slipping. It's a trial and error process.

Didn't want to fuck it up mate, five minutes in the shop and its going like a dream. Been cycling a bit the last couple of days with no problems, played golf this afternoon and I'm crippled and half pissed This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_biggrin

Might trade my clubs in for a new seat This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_twisted
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:26 am

A Neptunes remix

Shirley Manson This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 642385
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Perfect for a day like today. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_sunny

As played by the God-like Don Letts on his R6 show this week This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_rr

This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 703580
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Gladstone wrote:Dubstar were a decent band. The singer sounds a bit like Dido.

"Stars", so a celelstial double really. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_biggrin

Jesus, this reminds me of when my brother lived with me and used to play this CD, must have been circa 1996? The cunt still owes me about 3 months rent. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 900120

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:03 am

He probably considers it danger money for having to live with you crown This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial Icon_razz
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm

No, it's just that he's a cunt mate. He used to steal from my moneybox as a kid. This Weeks Music Theme Is Celestial 286271

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down