Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin

4 posters

Go down

Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin Empty Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 am

I now enter my 25th week on this island/board, the fates could not have have been more cruel than to cast me adrift on this god forsaken island/board without the company of a fellow human being, my eyes and mind cruelly taunt me by seeing postings that are not there, oh woe is me, tis in the very nature of the human being that he is a social species and thus needs other humans for interactions, but i fear my hopes will be dashed on the rocky shores of this island/board for indeed, i am truly alone, but hark, is that footprints i spy in the golden sand of stennymad island? Could i dare hope that i am indeed not alone? Could it be a Glad or Mo, an Immo or jimmy? God i wouldst even be happy for the company of a Crown or Bewlay!!!! Yes my friends, that ishow lonely i am. Sad 

And fade........................................

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin Empty Re: Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin

Post by supermo Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 am

Oh look - a squirrel! Laughing 
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin Empty Re: Imagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin

Post by Gladstone Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:13 am

Bewlay frightened me off: I think he's that Yorkshireman with the big hands.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:57 am

oh look, here comes NeilImagine the Robinson Crusoe theme tune playin Bolt
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:00 am

Found it.

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum