Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment"

+3
Gladstone
niall o,dhubghaill
crownliquor
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Empty Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment"

Post by crownliquor Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 am

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Empty Re: Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment"

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 am

how the fuck can i put the vids straight on? youtube seems to have changed.

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Empty Re: Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment"

Post by Gladstone Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:how the fuck can i put the vids straight on? youtube seems to have changed.

Great enactment of disappointment from sev! Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_cheers

Copy the address of the youtube vid from the bar at the top of the page, click the green & black film icon on the bar above the posting frame (between 'f' and 'A'), and paste the youtube address in there.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 am

Live version.... DM, Never Let Me Down Again

Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 am

James.

Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 am

You've a hard neck calling me a bleak cunt crown Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 am

I love the Blues me ....... not the currant bun blues of course Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 764307

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm

this guy seems dissapointed for some reason.

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:You've a hard neck calling me a bleak cunt crown Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

Huh! Moi? Mr Sunshine. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin Raining here, so no cycling this morning, will admit to being grumpy as fuck, but grumpiness is very rare with me. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 166670 Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 166670 Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 166670 Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 166670 Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 166670

Right, off to write "Rangers FTP" on the walls of the bead rattler's church or whatever they call it. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 752341

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Raining here and still no sign of my bike Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_sad

Just as well I'm off to Aberdeen for the day, must go and make some CD's for me to sing along to in the car
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Ooooh Abergreen. I fancy a CD there but the CP won't let me. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_sad

Do you run James? I find running gives you the best buzz.
My cousin gave me a rowing machine the other month, and finally gave it a go this morning due to the rain. 45 minutes was boring as fuck, even while watching Ironside on TV. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin
It's no wonder mo's gym-dodging and increasing his girth Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 63896 . The thing about cycling or running is, you have to get home, so you can't just stop when you're bored like in the gym. I never get bored cycling anyway, love looking in the hedgerows for hubcaps and jazz mags while pedaling. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

Last edited by crownliquor on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell "wonder" 'cause I'm a mong)

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

yooz cunts no work?yeez seem to lead a very easy life.

cunts. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_evil

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 am

I'm workin Sev Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_smile

It's taken me till now to shake off a gaggle of panicky, last-minute students (or lazy, disorganised basturts as they're also known Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_twisted) and take my 3-o-clock tea-break. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_evil

Disappointment eh?.... Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 462145

Speaks to me depths this week's theme.

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

Can't imagine how I omitted to post this track before, during one of my late-night, Windowlene-fuelled sob-a-thons on here. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Kopfschuettel I mean it's got everything! The aposite lyric, the haunted, howling atmos...the fact that nobody will have heard of it... Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_smile Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 am

crownliquor wrote:Do you run James? I find running gives you the best buzz.

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol

Nah mate, I barely amble
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 am

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
crownliquor wrote:Do you run James? I find running gives you the best buzz.

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_lol

Nah mate, I barely amble

Fuck, this Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 63896 will be you also if you're not careful James. Golf isn't exercise you know? Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

This site ought to be called "salad dodgers mad" . Get some exercise you sedentary cunts. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 750839 Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

Obviously I'm not including you in this Abs, am sure you have a model figure. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 am

mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 am

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_rr

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:56 am

Oooft! Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_eek

Sorry Mits - dint mean to tread on yer pick there. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_redface

Which is fuckin excellent BTW Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 am

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_king

That wee sob at 3.12 gets ya every... single... time.... Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_sad Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 am

Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Drunken_smilie

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:55 am

Once again... the Immo magic works its peculiar charms. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Kopfschuettel

Coupla posts and the signed-ins and the guests alike disappear quicker than the sausage rolls at a weight-watchers party buffet. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_sad

Right fuckin waste of time this board's becomin Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_evil

Off furra scribble - at least you get to wait a few months before you get snubbed with that kinda writing Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_twisted

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't know, you log in for a chat and there's no one on here, waste of time this board. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_biggrin

I mostly use PMs now, have brilliant banter with Abs, though she never seems to reply to any of my messages, Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" Icon_scratch think she's a bit busy. Hi-ya Abs. Weekly Music Theme - "Disappointment" 36495

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next