Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday??

5 posters

Go down

Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Empty Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday??

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 am

When the Mighty Hoops visit the Lloyds TSB Govan Branch? Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin

I'm thinking that despite Dougie McDonalds best attempts the MH's will stroll to a 2-0 win. A victory for football over nethanderalism Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_basketball
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Empty Re: Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday??

Post by supermo Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am

Usually the team that needs it most edges it, imo. That should mean a hoopy victory.

However with Mowbray in charge I have no idea whether his team wants anything or how many wingers he might play in a single game. So I'm predicting nothing except that if Keane scores he'll be booked for provocative somersaulting (remember Bellamy at the hundome, 2005?)

Guaranteed Celtic won't get a single decision, however. Especially after all this week's ballyhoo.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Empty Re: Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday??

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 am

supermo wrote:Guaranteed Celtic won't get a single decision, however. Especially after all this week's ballyhoo.

That would be a change Mo Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_rolleyes
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 am

Ballyhoo? Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_scratch

Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 am

Re. predictions...

... I predict that we will either rip out the enemy's guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks, or we will die like dogs in the street.

That's unless there's a score draw which is my best guess Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_sad
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 am

Listen to Mr Hedge-His-Bets Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 am

Yeh Mister Gerrinthere Wattie Old Son......

Don't think we've forgotten that one, Mister Green.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am

supermo wrote:Yeh Mister Gerrinthere Wattie Old Son......

Don't think we've forgotten that one, Mister Green.

I have Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am

Jog on Timmy - nothing to see here Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:08 am

No Ranger fans here yet, so to add balance........................

Did I ever tell you about the time Rangers tried to put the Warriors out the league? Smile

Only one winner on Sunday!

The publican. No
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm

I predict that dipso cunt will be hiding under his bed. Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_twisted Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 am

So prescient crown. Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_cheers Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_king Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? 703580 (I don't dance anymore Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_evil Unless I'm in Birmingham Right Then What's The Predictions For Sunday?? Icon_biggrin ).

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 am

supermo wrote:Usually the team that needs it most edges it, imo. That should mean a hoopy victory.

However with Mowbray in charge I have no idea whether his team wants anything or how many wingers he might play in a single game. So I'm predicting nothing except that if Keane scores he'll be booked for provocative somersaulting (remember Bellamy at the hundome, 2005?)

Guaranteed Celtic won't get a single decision, however. Especially after all this week's ballyhoo.

Sadly my predictions were just about spot on (except keane didn't score).
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down