I'm Sure There's A Referendum Thread On Here Somewhere but

+2
test
JimmyMcGrory
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Sure There's A Referendum Thread On Here Somewhere but - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sure There's A Referendum Thread On Here Somewhere but

Post by test Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Scotland had the illusion of a chance, but that’s all it was, an illusion. Scotland is too valuable to the cunts, it was never going to be released, the game is rigged.

An interesting exercise would be to ask everyone you know and encounter how they voted. The results of such vox pops should engage inquiring minds.

Independence would have given a glimmer of hope to us all, defeat has confirmed the corrupt status quo.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/vote-fraud-in-scottish-referendum.html

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure There's A Referendum Thread On Here Somewhere but - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sure There's A Referendum Thread On Here Somewhere but

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 am

A victory for big business, the media, the establishment and cunts in general. That's fucking it for me, I'm done voting. Spoilled papers all the way

I hope we get what we deserve, bend over Scotland you've got incoming
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:55 am

I'm with Crown on this, the vote was rigged. We've been used again, cannon fodder as ever.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:23 am

Nothing else for it Glad, we need to meet the loyalist masses head on. Long armed struggle it is then Very Happy

This is probably sounding funnier to me now than it will to anyone else, at any point in time
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 am

First time I've smiled for two days
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:01 pm

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/vote-fraud-in-scottish-referendum.html

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:18 am

It has still to sink in to many Scots what has happened here: for a few hours on September 18th we had to power to take control of our own destiny. It wouldn't have been easy, there would have been ups and downs. But I have no doubt that a Yes vote would have been better for all of us, our children, and also for people in England who are as oppressed as the rest of us by the combined powers of the corporate maw, compliant Westminster and the corruption of the City exemplified by the banks, energy companies and supermarkets.
Scottish independence would have been a vital blow for ordinary people everywhere.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:45 am

I've sorted of recovered from this debachle, though I doubt I'll ever forget those wankers who shit their breeks.

I may vote again through hatred for the Labour party though I might not bother my arse. What's the fuckin point, the establishment wins at all costs. Cunts
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:59 am

Never give up Jimmy. There won't be another referendum for a long time imo, but there are plenty things that can be done to improve this country.

Fuck the Bankers CSC
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 am

supermo wrote:Never give up Jimmy. There won't be another referendum for a long time imo, but there are plenty things that can be done to improve this country.

Fuck the Bankers CSC

There always the oil fund.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:42 pm

So true Bewls.
Better perhaps to wait for some wealthy guy to save us, say some "billionaire", one with "wealth off the scale".
That always works out well.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Word on the street is the ScotNats are becoming a little too popular. The general smears are insufficient so just like happened with the unions, security service agent provocateurs are going to destabilise from within. Word is the provocateurs will use means of disturbance, violence, perceived racism etc.

I’m somewhat confused why the establishment will go to such lengths as they will have already infiltrated the Nats and have blackmail material on key people. One must remember politicians are nothing but establishment puppets in most cases.
Perhaps they fear a Nats win will produce a groundswell of public push for sovereignty.

The vote could always be rigged, like the Independence vote, if the smears don’t work. If it is rigged the manufactured smears can then be pointed to for reasons as to why the Nats were defeated.

Anyway, when you realise how the world works, you understand your vote means nothing so I haven’t been following the election nonsense and have little more to add. If I hear anything else, I’ll post.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat May 02, 2015 8:43 am

Not really traversed Political Street, which is different to Respectable Street.....

.... for the word on it, since my last post, but the SNP leading the polls should not give false hope.
I don’t like this end of town because politicians are just establishment puppets, blackmailed for their foibles (paedophilia), will try and visit before the election to see what the establishment cunts are up to, though.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am

Post election....

...There's no way the current levels of anger and engagement N of the B will be contained by summat so puny as H's W.  Evil or Very Mad

You can't un-ring a bell.

This is the start of the proper trickle-down. Twisted Evil

Alba go bragh!!

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2