its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things

3 posters

Go down

its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things Empty its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

fitness dvds and stuff i can understand. .... approaching a new year biy building the Titanic ive never got
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things Empty Re: its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

i had a bad experience in 1999 when i subscribed to the Build a Halle and Voight Baby Grand in 60 weekly parts magazine....i began building it without thinking it through....i can just about squeeze in but mrs plissken has to piss in the teapot
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things Empty Re: its the time of year where you get magazines in weekly parts that you can build things

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

go jimmy fill your mocassins
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 am

Laughing

Do you know the piano's on my foot tho? Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 am

no you hum it.......ahh whats the point Very Happy
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 am

Aren't you supposed to think creatively in these situations?

For example, a lot of the keys are the same notes, so you could have missed them out and saved space.

Or you might have dropped the black ones completely.

(I'm feeding you a line here natch)

Last edited by supermo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo? Nah, just wanted the chance to remind readers that Crown's a cunt.)
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 am

i had all the right notes ...but not necessarily.....aah whats the point
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 am

the point of the gag, or the point of life?

ffs probably the same answer either way Question
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down