Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board? Empty Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board?

Post by Immo Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 am

If there isn't then there should be No

If Jimmy and I can manage to do it without the necessary admin protocols...

(And, in the process upset a highly esteemed and completely bonkers contributor to this forum Crying or Very sad )

...then the possibilities for abuse are infinite and potentially fatal for the continued rude health of this board. pale

(You might consider the pro-temp introduction of a "laughing-at-you-and-your-continuing-agony-very-hearty-indeed-thanks" smiley as an emergency measure Smile )

Only here to help

No need to thank me. Very Happy Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board? Empty Re: Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board?

Post by onomatopoeia Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:30 pm

isn't that what PMs are for? confused

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board? Empty Re: Is there a "behind the back whispering" function on this board?

Post by onomatopoeia Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Why are the confused smilies purple? confused

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 pm

I think Mr Chubby is referring to some Bewlay post, Ono. Nothing to worry about.

I like the Alien one. He's clearly a Hoopy! 👽
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down