I know this happened on "another board"

4 posters

Go down

I know this happened on "another board" Empty I know this happened on "another board"

Post by supermo Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 am

But Seumas called me a "bawbag" today on CM.

It feels like a badge of honour. I'd make a postman joke but he'd only huff.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I know this happened on "another board" Empty Re: I know this happened on "another board"

Post by Gladstone Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 am

crown speaks highly of you Very Happy

Quite a bit of name calling happens on message boards, I think the folk who do that are cunts.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

I know this happened on "another board" Empty Re: I know this happened on "another board"

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am

Are you paying up Mo or will Pauly Walnuts put the squeeze on someone Taxi
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am

After the last few weeks being called a hun apologist, Uncle Tim and bawbag, I think I'll use the subscription deadline to make my excuses and leave, Jimmy. Probably do me good.

CM's just becoming the green mirror image of FF these days. Shame really. You staying?
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 am

I've had my two usernames banned since the end of January mate, it was time for me to move on

Its just not the board it was a few years ago Neutral
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Being insulted by Seumas is a badge of honour Mo.He and an assorted band of lunatics(from both sides) who have been banned from almost every board on Footymad,currently hang out on Peter Grants board.(strangley he has named it Petermania I know this happened on "another board" Icon_lol ).Without doubt the range of subjects (and comments) would make even the most extreme posters on the FF and HB cringe.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down