Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today

+4
mita
Immo
supermo
bewlay
8 posters

Go down

Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Empty Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today

Post by bewlay Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 am

On the radio told by Stuart Cosgrove.

When Jock was in hospital ,very ill after suffering terrible injuries after the car crash.He was unable to speak however he wanted to be kept in touch with the games.It goes like this..

His coach arrives at his bedside
Jock writes on a peice of Paper "what was the score today?"
The coach writes back on the same piece of paper " we won 3-1 boss!
Jock responds " I'm not deaf you stupid bastard"

lol! lol!

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Empty Re: Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today

Post by supermo Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am

Funnily enough I was thinking about big Jock the other day. He used to take a Celtic XI to Lesser Hampden to play Queen's Park pre-season. It gave Queen's a few quid and he would try out his fringe players.

Mr Stein (as we knew him) was standing watching the game next to a young Kenny Dalglish, who was fast becoming the major star. A bunch of us 11 year olds were looking for autographs but Dalglish tried to ignore us. After he'd signed, Stein battered Dalglish on the shoulder and said: "Right you, get signing." Dalglish turned pink, but he gave us all autographs.

Trying hard to imagine a scenario like that with a manager and some prima donna players today

cheers
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Empty Re: Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today

Post by Immo Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today 2158701963_7f3ae2934a
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Heard that story myself and had a wee chuckle, although I had heard it before.

However, I thought that they missed an opportunity to publicly shame those pricks who have been propagating 'The Big Lie' about Jock Stein in recent years.

Richard Gough and Archie McPherson both touched on the issue of lies being spread about people in football being picked up by the media, and the effect that it has on them and their families. Both of them have experienced it themselves, and I was disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to publicly ridicule the vile bigots who have been accusing Stein of collusion in the Celtic Boys Club paedophilia case.

The recent Mark McGhee incident at Pittodrie was discussed, but dismissed by that fat prick, Tam Cowan, as being just 'a few daft wee boys' who were 'self policed' by the majority of 'Well fans. Aye, right ye are, Tam! That would be the same group of 'daft wee boys' accused of racist chanting last season. Rolling Eyes Time to admit that your club has a problem and do something about it.

And Immo, thanks for that perfect juxtaposition of music and image. Amazing how easily some Huns can forget Big Jock's actions on that terrible day and spend their energies spreading vicious lies about him. A strange mob, indeed! scratch
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

BJK Twisted Evil

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Good post, Mita.

Shite post, Licker.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Actually Mo I think Mita's post has destroyed the intention of the thread by once again giving us the same old holier than thou shyte.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Mita's post got the response it deserved mo. SF fodder returned with SF fodder.

And don't you dare criticise me on my own board, you Baldy Cunt Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Im sure that your intelect and wit could have been used in a different way to have a go at mita, without refering to that shite crown.

Sad
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

Good post, Sev Laughing

Fair point Bewls. I happen to agree with mita's post but you have a point, in the context of the thread.

Crown's daft post probably clouded my judgment momentarily. No wonder new posters are deterred from joining us here, as the sage Plissken has warned. The man's a saint, or a social worker at least.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

That doesn't look much like an apology you baldy cunt. Mo Bashing

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:30 am

crownliquor wrote:Mita's post got the response it deserved mo. SF fodder returned with SF fodder.

And don't you dare criticise me on my own board, you Baldy Cunt Very Happy

Go fuck yourself, licker. SF fodder, my arse! Knob

My post was triggered by Immo pointing out the hypocrisy surrounding the lies perpetrated about Scotland's best ever manager by fuckwits. Your post, no matter what context or justification you claim, is a fucking disgrace. Grow up.
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 pm

I agree with Mita, but with all the tit for tat guff he spouts on the Scotland board I get the distinct impression that he rather enjoys going over the same old controversies and obscure incidents from the past.

And, yes. The thread was hijacked, SF style.

Old habits die hard I suppose
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 pm

You are correct peps, Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today 925900 ,very erudite conclusion for a Suffolk, tractor touching twat. Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

ive never heard any funny stories about the big fat dour faced fuhker Neutral
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Who, mita?

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 pm

if i were on a different board then i might counter Mita by adding that perhaps those cretins who have booed and chanted during minutes silences over the years were also forgetting their managers actions .....but im not so i wont
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:04 am

"if i were on a different board then i might counter Mita by adding that
perhaps those cretins who have booed and chanted during minutes
silences over the years were also forgetting their managers actions
.....but im not so i wont"

i dont get that Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_eek
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:if i were on a different board then i might counter Mita by adding that perhaps those cretins who have booed and chanted during minutes silences over the years were also forgetting their managers actions .....but im not so i wont

You tell the fucking cunt snake. I'll be here if you need a hand Mo Bashing will be a good tune up for sorting that Baldy twat out. Twisted Evil Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

"Good tune up"?

Judging by the tunes you put up on here, he,ll have nothing to worry about. Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin Heard a really funny story re Jock Stein today Icon_biggrin
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:53 am

Broken Heart Sad

The tunes are all I've got man. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down