Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack,

3 posters

Go down

Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, Empty Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, that symbol of oppression

Post by supermo Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

But it's beginning to grow on me, can't think why...

Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, Team-green-britain-flag

Any of my fellow-Hoopies got a theory ?

Laughing
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, Empty Re: Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack,

Post by Immo Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 am

Got nuttin to say silent No No

I'll leave this one for Bewlay Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, Empty Re: Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack,

Post by supermo Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

I'd rather hear what Bewls has to say about Dermot Desmond's clandestine bid to take over Rangers (via the front of an SPL TV rights deal), toy with them for a while, then close them down.

Remember you read it here first... Cool
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 am

Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, E14381Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, E14381Say what you like about the butcher's apron, the Union Jack, E14381
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

supermo wrote:I'd rather hear what Bewls has to say about Dermot Desmond's clandestine bid to take over Rangers (via the front of an SPL TV rights deal), toy with them for a while, then close them down.

Are Celtic using the same negotiating team that offered contracts to Donati,Bobo and Uncle Fester. lol!
I have one thing to say on the banner.We welcome the chase Very Happy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Flag_of_France.svg/800px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

supermo wrote:I'd rather hear what Bewls has to say about Dermot Desmond's clandestine bid to take over Rangers (via the front of an SPL TV rights deal), toy with them for a while, then close them down.

Are Celtic using the same negotiating team that offered contracts to Donati,Bobo and Uncle Fester. lol!
I have one thing to say on the banner.We welcome the chase Very Happy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Flag_of_France.svg/800px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Your retort was so brilliant you felt you had to say it twice ? Very Happy

And thanks for the warm flag-shaped welcome you're offering Marc Antoine Fortune to these shores, Bewls. PS Who is "uncle fester?" This is you getting back at Mental isn't it? always been suspicious about that "full head of hair" nonsense... Sherlock
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down