2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners

2 posters

Go down

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Empty 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:41 am

8 quid....you have to be a wise shopper these days
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Empty Re: 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 am

when im feeling devilish i try drinking out the flat bit Twisted Evil
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Empty Re: 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners

Post by Immo Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 am

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol

The square tumbler is an abomination as you well know.

Far too much potential for spillage.

Let your watchword be...

"Careful dude! 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_sad - there's a beverage here 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Kopfschuettel "

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 am

You have to maintain an appropriate angle of tilt
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 am

I mark each corner with tippex so i dont get confused.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 am

2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol

Well that explains it 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_rolleyes

I've never done anything appropriate in my life 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_lol

Let your watchword be

"Whatever it is... there isn't enough of it"

Incidentally - I'd take both of those previous pieces of advice with a huge pinch of S

Bein as how I've no fuckin idea what a 'watchword' actually is 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:58 am

i sekonda that
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:00 am

About fuckin timex an'all 2 jack daniels tumblers..... square type...lovely feel..drink out of any one of the four corners Icon_smile
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down