The 5th Annual Johnny Cash, Man in Black, CSC, Bash.........

+4
Gladstone
SnakePlissken
easyleonard
Govanbhoy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 5th Annual Johnny Cash, Man in Black, CSC, Bash......... - Page 2 Empty Re: The 5th Annual Johnny Cash, Man in Black, CSC, Bash.........

Post by Govanbhoy Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 am

Ah no it's no hip tae say it but the wee gingur wis awricht by me.
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

The 5th Annual Johnny Cash, Man in Black, CSC, Bash......... - Page 2 Empty Re: The 5th Annual Johnny Cash, Man in Black, CSC, Bash.........

Post by Gladstone Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 am

I thought wee Gord was almost the funniest guy in football: his disdain of journos was brilliant.
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Govanbhoy Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:34 am

Ah but to be sure Glad, da way fullah weren't fram da oul cuntray.
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 am

Gordon was a hibee wasn't he?

Anyway, I heard a guy on a bus telling his pal that a taxi driver had told his uncle that he'd heard from someone ITK at Parkhead that Larrssson was getting the job. And Age told me that too, and he's from Norway which is sort of like Sweden, so it must be right. Smile
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by Govanbhoy Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 am

Fuck me sideyways wi' the big end of a ragman's trumpet but i heard summit simmerliar.

Rab, who kips up wi' annmarie, who's mate works in the coosul wi' geraldine, who's boy goes to school wi' Ingamar's lassie, lottie, said the very same.

Spooky, eh?
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 am

I loved the way he dealt with the Rangers PR machine Scawish Sports Press

Could never understand why so many in the support were bothered by it? scratch

I quite liked him too - but he'd gone as far as he could given the scope he was afforded by the board policy of downsizing.

The bhoys looked well jaded towards the end of this season - plus, the opposition teams had worked out how to stifle WGS's formations. His belief in systems meant that he was unwilling to apply a more flamboyantly flexible approach...

....and here we are Rolling Eyes

I hear there's been a rush of money on Paddy Powers 50-1 shot "Dream team of Gil Scott Heron & Jay-Z to take over and burn effigy of James Traynor during inaugural interview"

Gotta dash Suspect

Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

Govanbhoy wrote:Fuck me sideyways wi' the big end of a ragman's trumpet

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Govanbhoy Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 am

Take care mo, nice gassin'.
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:08 am

Backatcha man Smile Wave
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Championeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers Goal

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by easyleonard Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Please accept my congratulations. I gave up on my teams chamces of retaining the Flag when Rangers went 3 up at Tannadice.
easyleonard
easyleonard

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:45 am

bewlay wrote:Championeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers Goal

better late than never i spose. Crying or Very sad
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Govanbhoy wrote:... is the morra nicht.

I know it's short notice buy yer aw mer than welcome to attend if yer in the big city.

Braemar Bar (the Barras), 7pm kick aff.

FREE ENTRY

FREE DJ

FREE BUFFET.

Don't say ye wurnae telt.

cheers

I wisnae telt.

How did it go, gov? And are you still using that intellectual CFC site you invited me too? I couldn't be arsed with the logging in bit.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2