Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2

4 posters

Go down

Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2 Empty Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2

Post by bewlay Tue May 05, 2009 5:48 am

anyone watching this?what an amazing man.must admit I never got into his stuff but always knew has was a class act

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2 Empty Re: Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2

Post by supermo Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 am

Ah you've missed out on a lot then Bewls. Apart from all his standards I'd recommend any of his American recordings - I have the box set, fukkin marvellous.

Also get a hold of the old bootleg of him and Dylan singing each other's stuff. Was posted here by one of the regulars (Jimmy perhaps?) Great album cheers
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2 Empty Re: Johnny Cash :The last great american on bbc2

Post by SnakePlissken Wed May 20, 2009 7:14 am

recently heard Bob Dylan singing Guess things happen that way ...... he shoulda got 99 years in the Folsom Pen No
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 am

Wasn't Kelly Monteith the last great American on BBC2? scratch
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down