Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan

5 posters

Go down

Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan Empty Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Or a Guardian reader come to that. Very Happy

Plissken

29 May 09, 12:16pm (about 21 hours ago)

"Although journalists and online bloggers are quick to claim "good sources" when they take a punt on a story, you can't rule out the fact that while official approach had been made, it is a common tactic to only make that approach when the deal has been done behind the clubs back and force the selling club into a deal they don't want to make.

You have to look at Ferguson or Redknapp to see how it works.

I have absolutely no doubt that Celtic made massive overtures behind the scenes to get Coyle. As a Claret, I'm absolutely bloody delighted that it doesn't appear to have worked."

Last edited by supermo on Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Somebody had to correct fukking "Bunley" ffs)
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan Empty Re: Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan

Post by SnakePlissken Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm

oh yes.... ive been a fan since a saw Ralph Coates run up the wing at Turf Moor with his combover stretched out behind him like a jet trail
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan Empty Re: Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan

Post by easyleonard Sat May 30, 2009 10:09 pm

It's always a delight to see a combover these days, they're very few and far between. Much like a combover.
easyleonard
easyleonard

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun May 31, 2009 9:40 am

Jumpers for goalposts

Czechs go free

Money for nothing

Terry Hennessey...

Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan Der_072_terry_hennessey

Isn't it ? scratch

Wasn't it?? scratch scratch Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sun May 31, 2009 5:15 pm

And here we have the daddy of all combovers, or do we? rumour and dressing room gossip has it, that wor bobbies combover was more down to an over active ear hair gland, damaged by years of straining trying to understand what the fuck his brother "wor jackie" was saying to him, apparently, his shoulders have meant to have drooped significantly when he entered old trafford for the first time to hear Sir matts broad scottish brogue for the first time, he is rumoured to have uttered...........
" Ah fookin hell like, me fookin bruther wast bad enough, noo i huv ta listen too this coont as well, woora coont, yees ur aw a gang of coonts ye fookin bastids, gang ta fook with tha lorra ye"
Shocked

Snake, i never knew you were a Burnley fan 7B9D7D43946B3C6D6A98C39E989
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Never knew Charlton was a Pakistani, Sev. Welsh too, was he? Laughing
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 am

Yan cheeky fookin coont. El Gordo
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down