Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year

3 posters

Go down

Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year Empty Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year

Post by supermo Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 am

This should tell us all we need to know about the denizens of the Scottish football press and what they actually know about bleedin football Shocked
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year Empty Re: Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year

Post by pepe Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am

As an outsider I know sweet fa about scottish football cos I'm a fucking foreigner (from suffolk) but who would you have picked ya daft cunt?

Boyd perhaps mmmm
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year Empty Re: Gary Caldwell, Football Writers' Player of the Year

Post by crownliquor Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 am

pepe wrote:As an outsider I know sweet fa about scottish football cos I'm a fucking foreigner (from suffolk) but who would you have picked ya daft cunt?

Boyd perhaps mmmm

Very Happy Very Happy

He's got you pegged mo. Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon May 11, 2009 8:02 am

pepe wrote:As an outsider I know sweet fa about scottish football cos I'm a fucking foreigner (from suffolk) but who would you have picked ya daft cunt?

Boyd perhaps mmmm

So why do you care, fuckface?

I would have chosen several players against that over-rated hoofer Caldwell. The hacks are guilty of bumming up a player because he talks to them and he's "Scottish". That's how Barry Ferguson built his reputation, and explains why a few 2nd raters have received the Sports Writers prize over the years.

Has Keano bankrupted your lot yet, btw? Tractor toucher
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 am

Someone posted some shite on a Celtic board tonight about Caldwell moving to a Premiership club (Spurs!)

I swear I got a semi just reading it Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down