Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone...

+2
JimmyMcGrory
supermo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Empty Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone...

Post by supermo Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:44 am

The smileys can return!!! No more Gary fukkin Caldwell own-goal nights, ya beauty.

Basketball Cool cheers

Cheers Rock Out

Did I mention Crown is No. 1? Liar
No I didn't cos the stupid pedantic fukker dithered over his chance, daft cunt Bicycle

Ono remains numero uno, and Crown is just her bitch. FACT. Wave
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Empty Re: Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone...

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 am

Fighting talk, I wish our defence showed as much spunk Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Affraid
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Empty Re: Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone...

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Fighting talk, I wish our defence showed as much spunk Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Affraid

The only time Licker has that much spunk is when his gay pubcrawl mates give him a pearl necklace at the end of a night hanging round some glass palace pick-up joint. Pansy Mo Bashing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 am

supermo wrote:The smileys can return!!! No more Gary fukkin Caldwell own-goal nights, ya beauty.

Basketball Cool cheers

Cheers Rock Out

Did I mention Crown is No. 1? Liar
No I didn't cos the stupid pedantic fukker dithered over his chance, daft cunt Bicycle

Ono remains numero uno, and Crown is just her bitch. FACT. Wave

We still have Danny Fox Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_cheers

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

Two words, Bewls: "Whittaker" and "Broadfoot". Now move on please....
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Broadfoot, I can't even think of him without breaking into a broad smile. An indication of how far the mighty have fallen
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Had a wee look on SF mad earlier this week - just to keep me hand in Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

Y'know it's odd - but I've noticed that the shytier the Huns get, the more Augie Doggie and Daddy Doggie seem to want to talk about Celtic's shortcomings.

Funny that innit

Not ha-ha funny obviously but.... Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_rolleyes
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Who are those drongoes, and why on earth would you bother reading that hun filled shite board?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 pm

supermo wrote:Who are those drongoes, and why on earth would you bother reading that hun filled shite board?

FFS its Joe Mangle Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Affraid
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

I used that word in the original sense intended by that fat old arse Burgess in Clockwork Orange, Jimmy. Not some crim soap opera ffs.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 pm

I've never seen it Mo, it was on the banned list for all my youth and by the time its was available I thought it would be dated so I never bothered
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm

It's utter pish James. The book's marginally better but really it's pish. And very very dated.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 pm

supermo wrote:It's utter pish James. The book's marginally better but really it's pish. And very very dated.

As I thought mate, thank fuck I never made the effort

Bought another foreign language film, not that arty nonsense crown likes though. Got The Motorcycle Diaries in blu ray for £6.50

There's a couple of German ones from WW2 as well I'm looking at, Sophie Scholl & A Woman in Berlin (still to be released)
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:It's utter pish James. The book's marginally better but really it's pish. And very very dated.

As I thought mate, thank fuck I never made the effort

Bought another foreign language film, not that arty nonsense crown likes though. Got The Motorcycle Diaries in blu ray for £6.50

There's a couple of German ones from WW2 as well I'm looking at, Sophie Scholl & A Woman in Berlin (still to be released)

Have the music for this film if you want it James? Not listened myself, got it for someone else.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:47 am

crownliquor wrote:Have the music for this film if you want it James? Not listened myself, got it for someone else.

Very kind mate but I'm not a big fan of soundtracks, when I watch the film if its any good I'll give you a shout
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
crownliquor wrote:Have the music for this film if you want it James? Not listened myself, got it for someone else.

Very kind mate but I'm not a big fan of soundtracks, when I watch the film if its any good I'll give you a shout

Anything decent on it, Licker?

Please.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 am

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:

Please.

That's the spirit Mo, small acorns and all that Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 am

I'd offer a laugh James but that fukkwit Mowbray has me off the smileys again.

How long's he got, do you think? End of the season?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 am

supermo wrote:I'd offer a laugh James but that fukkwit Mowbray has me off the smileys again.

Minimum Mo, what's the point of taking in new players and trying to improve the style of play if the manager gets hoofed when it doesn't start well. He's got till this time next year from me, not that that will make him sleep any easier Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

I didn't want Mowbray in the first place but now he's here he deserves a decent go at it
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 am

Egad James you are a very very generous man.

You know that phrase that stupidity is defined by doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results? That's Mowbray and his "tactics" in a nutshell.

Wrong choice all along - if only our half-witted board and that cunt Reid had consulted us over these appointments, eh?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 am

supermo wrote:I'd offer a laugh James but that fukkwit Mowbray has me off the smileys again.

As long as he needs to finish the job Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_cheers Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_cheers

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 am

supermo wrote:Egad James you are a very very generous man.

You know that phrase that stupidity is defined by doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results? That's Mowbray and his "tactics" in a nutshell.

Wrong choice all along - if only our half-witted board and that cunt Reid had consulted us over these appointments, eh?

A few people say I'm generous to a fault Mo ......... only a few mind Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_sad

The board made what they thought was a popular appointment with Mowbray being a "Celtic man", I'd have preferred someone with a proven European track record and an ability to help the team stop shipping goals
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:

Please.

That's the spirit Mo, small acorns and all that Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

I like James, he's not afraid to abuse that Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... 640524 cunt. Immo's turned into a bit of a lapdog recently though. Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 am

bewlay wrote:

As long as he needs to finish the job Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_cheers Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_cheers

He's deffo your bitch now bewls. Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 am

crownliquor wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:

Please.

Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin

I like James, he's not afraid to abuse that Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... 640524 cunt. Immo's turned into a bit of a lapdog recently though. Hey, that fukkwit Caldwell has definitely gone... Icon_biggrin
Immo's scared of the baldy one crown, wouldn't say boo to him.

test

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next