That cunt Chiles

2 posters

Go down

That cunt Chiles Empty That cunt Chiles

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 am

is on again. Have to watch MOTD2 with sound off.

Some other presenters I hate.

Claire Balding - she's a rug muncher you know. This info came to me from the agent of another BBC presenter, so is only allegedly. Ask your lawyer if I'm safe with that please mo. Very Happy

Jake spikey haired sports presenting twat. (don't know his surname)

Steve fucking Ryder

Steve Wrong

Twat Evans

Jeremy Vine

More to follow.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

That cunt Chiles Empty Re: That cunt Chiles

Post by supermo Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 am

Most female BBC presenters are rug munchers, Crown. It's a Lesbianian Mafia thing Laughing

If Chiles was a bird instead of a big headed West Brom wanker, there's no doubt he'd munch the rug too.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 am

Aye, the ones who turned you down were defo lezzers mo. Very Happy

More cunts

Dermott O'fuckwit

Nickie Campbell

Mark Kermode

Evan Davis

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 am

One I used to despise was Dermot Murnaghan.

Bullshitting fukker. Off to Sky News apparently. Where they send all the failures.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 am

Noooooooooo! King Ken is on holiday for two weeks and that stupid bitch Zoe Ball is standing in. I boycotted cycling this morning in protest. Alright, I couldn't be bothered to go. Embarassed

Am neutral about Dermot Murnaghan mo. Used to like Jeremy Bowen and Sophie Rayworth (gggrr, she had a touch of school mam about here, especially when she had her hair in a ponytail, ponytails are sexy as fuck. Saw her the other day though and she just looked scary) when the BBC breakfast show tried to be an actual news programme rather than the dumbed down shit it is now.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 am

crownliquor wrote:Claire Balding - she's a rug muncher you know. This info came to me from the agent of another BBC presenter, so is only allegedly. Ask your lawyer if I'm safe with that please mo. Very Happy

Meant to add, Crown, your "source" wasn't exactly giving away a state secret. Clare Balding had a very public lesbian civil partnership some time ago.

As did the Radio Scotland newsreader and occasional breakfast TV weather presenter Judith Ralston (nee Toner). Had a laugh on a Celtic board recently where some of the frisky younger posters were commenting about how they'd "like tae give that foxy weather burd a right pumpin'" or words to that effect.

Sadly, only the female posters have any chance of that happening. But perhaps she takes it "up the Rangers end", as we hoopies might call it Laughing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 am

supermo wrote:

Meant to add, Crown, your "source" wasn't exactly giving away a state secret. Clare Balding had a very public lesbian civil partnership some time ago.

If it wasn't on Tube8 it didn't happen mo. Very Happy

I'm like a high court judge, have no idea what's going on in popular culture and shit cowboy films. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 am

crownliquor wrote:
supermo wrote:

If it wasn't on Tube8 it didn't happen mo. Very Happy

I'm like a high court judge, have no idea what's going on in popular culture and shit cowboy films. Very Happy

I know what you mean. I heard on Saturday that some cunt's "re-making" Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid. Probably because the first version was so bad, donchathink? Cool
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down