what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
shaggy
bewlay
6 posters

Go down

what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bewlay Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 am

well done the west indies in securing the draw and a series win. cheers cheers

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by shaggy Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 am

England unlucky twice but being bowled out of 51 in the 1st test was unforgiveable

I have deja vu here Bewls

I seems to remember when I 1st knew you on the old Cm board that you went to the caribbean to watch the cricket

shaggy

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: what a fantastic cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by crownliquor Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 am

Fuck me, what language was that shaggs? Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 am

Shaggs speaks fluent bob 'oskins.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 am

Has he got any pairs of Gaw Blimey trousers that have a 30" waist tho? Cool
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 am

Shaggy hasn't seen a 30" waist since, well, since he last saw past his waist around 1984, Sev.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:37 am

Sev? scratch

I mean ....

...I'm flattered and that but...

I'm guessin Sev's got a higher waist size than me

How didja manage to confuse us? Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 am

Sev? I see no sev on this thread. Senile old fool. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 am

Apologies, Immo. My senility hits in around this time of night.

Ask Crown. It's usually the time he tries to feel me up like a pervert auxiliary abusing his position in a home full of dementia victims.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 am

That's a bed bath you cunt. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:44 am

You would know of course. Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:45 am

"I'm guessin Sev's got a higher waist size than me"

I,ll let you know i bought a new pair of lee coopers this morning, still a 32 waist.dont listen to that "pie eating" propaganda stuff. Sad
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 pm

shaggy wrote:England unlucky twice but being bowled out of 51 in the 1st test was unforgiveable

I have deja vu here Bewls

I seems to remember when I 1st knew you on the old Cm board that you went to the caribbean to watch the cricket

Went to St Lucia for an ODI Shaggy.Since then I have been to India for an ODI and also followed Scotland to St Kitts for the World Cup.As for England then the tests in Antigua and Trinidad are opportunities lost.I think they believed the hype about whitewashing the Windies .This coupled with a poor captaincy(England) and a fighting team unit (Windies) left England now 6th in the world rankings.

Aussie seem back on track also.England are going to have problems in the summer.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:16 am

sevvy wrote:"I'm guessin Sev's got a higher waist size than me"

I,ll let you know i bought a new pair of lee coopers this morning, still a 32 waist.dont listen to that "pie eating" propaganda stuff. Sad

Don't worry about Crown's jibes, Sev, he's just a fascist. And everyone knows they're closet pillow-biting jobby jabbers anyway.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:02 am

Tsk, tsk, yet more homophobia. Twisted Evil

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down