So much for the Hendesford Town match report....

4 posters

Go down

So much for the Hendesford Town match report.... Empty So much for the Hendesford Town match report....

Post by supermo Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Let's savour last night's Glasgow Cup final instead 👽

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/football/display.var.2420724.0.Celtic_3_1_Rangers.php

And who knew Roddy "Rangers" Forsyth was a closet Timmie all along?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/2518944/Inquest-on-Rangers-has-already-begun-with-the-season-barely-under-way---Football.html
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

So much for the Hendesford Town match report.... Empty Re: So much for the Hendesford Town match report....

Post by bewlay Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 pm

That same Rangers u19 team played in Tamworth on Sat and Hendesford on Wed.Both very enjoyable games played in a competitive spirit.Rangers U19's have swept the board for the last two seasons but all good things will come to an end tbh.Watching Fleck in the last two games it is hard to believe that he is only 16 years of age.I expect him to be a first team regular next season.I really hope we give Furman his chance this season.

all in all we have an excellent crop of young players who like to keep the ball on the floor

ps Hendsford Town's ground would put most SFL grounds to shame

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

So much for the Hendesford Town match report.... Empty Re: So much for the Hendesford Town match report....

Post by mita Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:39 am

I think you'll find that it's 'Hednesford'. I blame the schools! :albino:
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 am

"That same Rangers u19 team played in Tamworth on Sat and Hendesford on Wed."

aw naaaaaaaaaw!, not the old"we played too many games" pish again is it? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:53 am

I enjoyed Bewls' optimistic and loyal eulogy to Rangers' under-19s Glasgow Cup losers, but I kinda wondered why his promised "match report" didn't actually include the score. then I found this:

http://www.hednesfordtown.com/index.php?categoryid=11&p2_articleid=407

So, not so impressive I guess, readers. Perhaps that all-conquering youth team was tired after slaughtering Tamworth just days earlier. Or perhaps not:
http://www.thelambs.co.uk/info/reports.asp?repID=373

Oh dear....held by the two giants of the Conference North. Razz
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Oh dear....held by the two giants of the Conference North.

Hendesford are actually in the Unibond North.Anyway Mo when it comes to U19 football we really do welcome the chase Cool

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

sarcasm isnt your bag, is it bewls? :face:
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:55 pm

sevvy wrote:sarcasm isnt your bag, is it bewls? :face:

Was that a "whoosh!" ? 👽

Actually Bewls, remember technically they're not YOUR under-19s. They belong to the company owned by those "investors" in Murray Park remember?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 am

technically I would call them work in progress

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down