+3
supermo
sevvy
lone_ranger
7 posters

Go down

Sevvy Empty Sevvy

Post by lone_ranger Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 am

Does Nutty have Setanta? Would he show the Rangers game over an EPL game?

I'm going to Bury v Port Vale on 13th December and, annoyingly, we have Dundee United away on the Saturday instead of the Sunday. I'll be going by train into Piccadilly and may pop into the Waldorf if he's showing it. Cool

The EPL game is Middlesbrough v Arsenal by the way.

lone_ranger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Sevvy Empty Re: Sevvy

Post by sevvy Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 am

I couldnt tell you l-r, but i cant imagine him showing the rangers game as his main game over an epl game, lots of fans use his boozer.
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 am

Sorry for bringing this pish on. Embarassed

Last edited by sevvy on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
sevvy
sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lone_ranger Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:21 am

Shame, there's quite a few of us going as the return train journey is only £7 (with a railcard) and it's £12 to get in so quite a cheap away day. Travelling into Piccadilly so looking for somewhere to watch the game without going too far out the way. Sure they'll be somewhere nearby, if not, we'll go straight to Bury on the metro and try there.

Not sure why you are banned, you had a yellow next to your name when I logged in this morning.

I wasn't a regular poster or even a regular viewer at the time of all that, but I did occasionally look in and must have missed the actualy event as I think I caught the aftermath. I've met Bloo a few times and got on well with him, as I'm sure most would. No excuse for what he did though, you have every right to be angry and I think he stated on the Scotland board he regretted doing it.

Arafat mentioned a whole host of people had their usernames hacked, is that right?

I still can't understand the current animosity towards the place, other than it being a pish messageboard, none of those 3 post there anymore.

I think the third guy is blueyonder by the way, he works away a lot in some fairly obscure places I think. Not sure what he does.

lone_ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 am

lone_ranger wrote:Arafat mentioned a whole host of people had their usernames hacked, is that right?

I still can't understand the current animosity towards the place

Because the admin there did fukk all about it, and then stood idly by while the stenny board was summarily dumped off footymad, who took the view it was just too muchbother.

It was Crown who got Stennymad back on the webosphere, no thanks to SF and some of its wank adherents of the time. This followed numerous incidents of hacking and bringing down the board. I can't understand why anybody on here would post or even read that fukkin board.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:33 am

Haw ya Port Vale gimp, just looked at your post, first time I've been on there since UEFA final, now why would you want to post that anyway? You come come across as somewhat disingenuous. Perhaps mita is right, you are a cunt?

Do you know how much it hurt to type that mita? Very Happy

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lone_ranger Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:09 am

Please point out the part in my post you object to. That would be much more useful than abusing me.

Fair enough Mo, although I don't see what duty Ed has to Stennymad.

lone_ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:38 am

I don't object to anything, just asking why you've posted something that portrays you as disingenuous. As for the abuse, you'll be abused like everyone else on here you bell-end, if you don't like it don't come on.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lone_ranger Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am

Ach, I dinnae care about the abuse. Although I wont be making a habit of coming here.

As for the thread, I don't put too much thought into what I post or how it portrays me. I don't think can be considered disingenuous.

lone_ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 am

scratch scratch

Terrible whiff of Clearasil and cheap aftershave offa this thread. Ponder2

Mutley
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm

All Ger Harley's interested in is hits. So when all the Kilmarnock gun runners drivel started (by one of his own mods) he loved it...loads of people logging in to see the Killies getting shit on. And then ban a few Killie posters for daring to fight back.

Now though, Footymad have embraced this Kick Bigotry Out Of Football campaign. So Gerald has had no choice but to kick the worst posters off. He's still kept Verlaine mind.

To be fair SFnet is now a decent board with very few utter fuckwits posting on it. Bewlay, Seumas and a few others spring to mind.

Anyway thanks to Timmy-minded Exile this board has now got some much needed free publicity cheers

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=780&fid=289&sty=2&act=1&mid=2127645751
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Are "Bewlay, Seumas and a few others" the decent people or the "utter fuckwits?"

Just checking, obviously.

PS Who says I don't like you Peppy? Lying bastards.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm

"Everyone over there is pretty much a technophobe,"

heh heh, just shows what he knows. Very Happy
sevvy
sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Good to see ole Snakey defending the honour of the original stennymad board.

The admin guy's response is bollocks of course. As for Les Holmes.... No

I learned a few things from that thread. Pity some of those cunts weren't a bit more open at the time.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 am

Hey Pepe!!Apart from being a total coward by not hiding behind this username on here can you elaborate why I am getting on your nerves?Be as hurtful as you want .I am used to it.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 am

bewlay wrote:Hey Pepe!!Apart from being a total coward by not hiding behind this username on here can you elaborate why I am getting on your nerves?Be as hurtful as you want .I am used to it.

So what is Peppy's other username, Bewls?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:25 pm

pepe 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? ach you get the idea.
sevvy
sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down