Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation....

+2
crownliquor
supermo
6 posters

Go down

Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation.... Empty Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation....

Post by supermo Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:44 pm

"look at Rafa, and others, in tennis, all boxers, cross country skiing, football etc, etc. Doping is in every sport."

Care to name names ?

Apart from Kirk Clubfoot, who's just a dope Razz
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation.... Empty Re: Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation....

Post by crownliquor Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:46 am

It's been widely said that Juve (with other Tally clubs) and Marseilles ran PED schemes. Celtic (snigger, snigger) legend, Tony (triple snigger) Cascarino (huge earth shaking snigger Very Happy ) said while at Marseilles they were injected before each game, and if you refused the injection you didn't play:

Scroll halfway down.

Tell me you don't think there isn't any doping in football mate, there's too much money involved for there not to be, plus I hate footballers, thick as pig shit to a man.

I also hate football clubs. Picked up the phone in the week to receive a recorded message from Lee McCulloch. Hung up straight away. Who the fuck do football clubs think they are? I don't want you to ring me with offers, I don't want you to mail me with offers, I don't want you to stop me singing the Billy Boys, I don't want you to contact me, ever, all I want from you are match tickets.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation.... Empty Re: Haw Crown, can't let you away with that doping allegation....

Post by bewlay Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 am

Has the Donut been tested yet?

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:47 am

Not yet..., no

Still...

No time like the present

Question 1
Why do you still come on here?

Question 2

Question 3
Who became SPL champions for the third consecutive season earlier this year?

No Googling
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 pm

You will never know why I still come on here and that gives me a certain amount of satisfaction.

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:44 am

Immo wrote:Not yet..., no

Still...

No time like the present

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

No Googling

That's no way to speak to a fellow Stennymad member Mr Green.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 am

I stopped reading this when Immo said "No googling".

Yes, Immo! Immofuckingreen! No Googling! Razz
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

supermo wrote:I stopped reading this when Immo said "No googling".

Yes, Immo! Immofuckingreen! No Googling! Razz

In fairness it was the last words in his post Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 am

I meant the thread, ginger baws Very Happy

Doping could explain a lot about that man iof mystery Daniel Cousin. He's kinda like Marco Negri - without the goals.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 am

crownliquor wrote:
Immo wrote:Not yet..., no

Still...

No time like the present

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

No Googling

That's no way to speak to a fellow Stennymad member Mr Green.

Point me in the direction of one interesting/noteworthy/entertaining/non-OF TFT post he has ever contributed and I'll retract.

(FFS- if you can find one that's even halfway grammatical or correctly spelt, I'll consider it.)

Until you can provide evidence of same; I will remain convinced that this slimy, hate-filled cunt is lucky I was in a half-way decent mood that night.

No sense of humour.

No evidence of wit.

No indication of any kind of cultural cross-referencing.

No smileys.

No need.
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 am

Ach Immo! I'm sure you'll find one about ... eh.... David Bowie .....or another about .... eh.... some movie, once. Could have been 2003, maybes 2005. Er, um.

Ridiculous question. Can I Google? 👽
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 am

You know that gag's all played out now dontcha Rolling Eyes Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Immo wrote:You know that gag's all played out now dontcha Rolling Eyes Laughing

Not a fuckin chance! :bom:
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Immo wrote:You know that gag's all played out now dontcha Rolling Eyes Laughing

I'm with mo, some things are always funny immo.

immo - Googling cheat: Scruffy: Dipso

mo - Spermo: Short: Baldy: Specky: Bad tempered

ono - Tranny: Bad tempered

sev - Mong: Pie eating

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 pm

crownliquor wrote:

I'm with mo, some things are always funny immo.

immo - Googling cheat: Scruffy: Dipso

mo - Spermo: DOT COM MILLIONAIRE GIRUY

ono - Tranny: Bad tempered

sev - Mong: Pie eating

Crown Licker: Limp-wristed, Guardian reading huncyclist closet poofter
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:27 am

Well they're just downright offensive mo. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:26 am

I am going to be brutally honest to myself and admit your comments have hurt me quite badly Immo.You may find that strange for someone to allow words from an unknown person on a message board to impact on him so much but its hard to disagree wth anything you have said..I dont get the humour,I dont get the music but I get the message.

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:31 am

bewlay wrote:I am going to be brutally honest to myself and admit your comments have hurt me quite badly Immo.You may find that strange for someone to allow words from an unknown person on a message board to impact on him so much but its hard to disagree wth anything you have said..I dont get the humour,I dont get the music but I get the message.

Let me offer some advice, bewls.

Don't behave like a cunt and you'll find that people don't treat you like one. Simple.

Surprised I have to point that out to a fellow Weegie. Maybe you've been away too long.
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:49 am

bewlay wrote:I am going to be brutally honest to myself and admit your comments have hurt me quite badly Immo.You may find that strange for someone to allow words from an unknown person on a message board to impact on him so much but its hard to disagree wth anything you have said..I dont get the humour,I dont get the music but I get the message.

Meh... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm sure you'll get over it.

As I'm sure I'll get over your cheap point-scoring re Phil O' Donnell.

Eventually.

You reap what you sow man.

I'm done with ya now.
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down