An urgent plea!

+2
supermo
Gladstone
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An urgent plea! - Page 2 Empty Re: An urgent plea!

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

supermo wrote:Yep it's all about Lennon for you, Bewls....I just can't think why.

Then again for some of your fellow travellers it used to be all about Boruc. Again, can't think why....

If you let go some of this shite you'd probably get more interesting debate on here instead of your half-hearted recent attempts at hit and run tft. Does that work on your other boards?

Not Boruc for me Mo.Despite his wind up potential he actually had a number of redeeming characteristics.Of course you must find it incredible that peope find Lennon an obnoxious little shite. Of course the default postion is I am a bigot for this. I suppose the tims hatred of Ian Ferguson was jusitified Evil or Very Mad But Lennon's recent antics just take the biscuit.Credt to him today though.No big bad proddies to blame he instead actually for once had a dig at the team. After all this is over and Celtic have had their pound of flesh I hope the SFA do not forget Hooper,Reid and Lennons role recently in feeding paranoia the lunatic fringe in your own support.

I dont really come on here for debate.Immo wished me dead in my sleep affraid ,Mits checks my grammar Rolling Eyes Sev is talking about goolies and Jimmy ignores me No I don't know why I put myself through it.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

Of course, those poor referees Bewls. All Celtic's fault. Never would Messrs Smith, Jefferies, Houston or others cast aspertions on their precious integrity.

Hooper barely said anything btw. Like a naive young Englishmen he was dragged into something by hacks looking for a headline. His actual comments were inconsequential. No doubt replayed through the FF loudspeaker they were tantamount to war though.

Factual correction, Lennon blamed his team for the Dundee United result two weeks ago too. He lacks the experience for the job imo, but beyond his over-reaction to a couple of decisions at Tynecastle -- an over-reaction matched by many other managers when they lose a game including the chaps mentioned above -- his only mistake this season has been failing to put together a proper defence this season.

I don't know any "tim" who "hated Ian Ferguson" btw. I know quite a number who laughed at him frequently. The court case about the car for which he paid 17 grand cash in a pub only to find to his horror it was "dodgy" was one highlight I seem to remember.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:45 am

Digressing a moment I see KAD is back posting on your least favourite board.Not to sure if it is really him though.It could be dreamghirl Broken Heart

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 am

No big bad proddies to blame? and you go on about me talkin bollocks.
feck me Rimmer, you're getting worse as you get older.

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

De salut Mo. Champion

Your willingness to engage the board's pet chimp in debate...

(or what passes for it in his other-world of mangled syntax and empty, hateful rhetoric)

... is a credit to you.

You're a good man. Twisted Evil

Me?

I reckon that he's a moronic, myopic twat with delusions of adequacy as far as debate is concerned.

I believe (from his previous posts) that his mother was a catholic and (possibly) acted in an unspeakable manner towards his old fella which has, I reckon, contributed to his poisonously skewed and myopic world-view. (Just a theory mind)

However he has freely admitted to the fact that he took his son on a holiday trip to the six counties in order to indulge his love of 'history' and view the murals. pale

He fizzes and fulminates whenever Celtic do well.

He struts and gloats like a sawdust Caesar whenever they don't.

He'd be borderline care-in-the-community in any other European country bar Scotland - where his peculiar brand of hatred and intolerance is regularly given offiicial sanction.... No

IMO, he's beyond any kind of help.

You obviously have a bigger heart than me - kudos to ya. Smile

PS

He's very fond of saying that I wished him dead in his sleep.

I didn't.

I hoped... once... that he'd fall under the wheels of a speeding train.

That was wrong.

The only time I have to deal with him is on this board - so I got no right to wish him gone from the face of the planet. No

My position re his malevolent presence on here runs roughly parallel to Ian Archer's on his chosen fitba team.

He is a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace to this message board.

Stenny mad would be a better place if Bewlay didn't exist/post.

His sleekit, mealy-mouthed, tabloid-fed denunciation of Neil Lennon earlier in this thread, is merely the latest manifestation of of his small-minded cretinism.

Ask him to back it up with any kind af hard facts/evidence.

He won't be able to.

He affects to be better than the shell-suited neds that FTP and red-hand-salute their way through a hundred sink-estates the length and breadth of Scotland.

In actuality, he is hewn from the same rotten wood as all of them.

I'm genuinely sick to my stomach of the poorly expressed, sub-Daily Mail pish with which he pollutes this place.

And I'd feel that way even if we'd beaten Caley today.

Mibbes I should go back to the speeding train idea. Smile
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 am

Yes but you think all that stuff because you're a big durty proddy, immo.

Whereas as a simple tim I try to forgive him for being a daftie Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am

Very Happy

I'm non-denom actually Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

Pshaw.....I bet when you asked the Plisskens for their daughter's hand in marriage you turned up in a sash with a flute under your arm and a (fake) tattoo of HRH on a white horse Very Happy

supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 am

Laughing Laughing

Ahhh if only you knew Mo. Very Happy

My first visit to the (potential) in-laws occurred during the fag-end of my obsession with Punk Rock (c) and my burgeoning interest in the works of The Undertones.

Showed up in half-mast jeans, 10-eyelet Docs, canary-yellow tab-collared shirt and braces.

Toots removed my CFC 1967 badge in the back lobby and secreted my 'kerry-oot' in the oven (Last place that her pater would look for it) Very Happy

Oddly... he still didn't take to me. scratch

Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 am

Why did you keep your badge in the back lobby but? Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2