The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us

3 posters

Go down

The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Empty The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us

Post by supermo Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 am

Just thought I'd warn lenoard in case he passes by and feels the need to "take the cunt" out of those of us who believe in supporting young artists in Scotland.

He's dead hard, you know. Wanker
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Empty Re: The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us

Post by mita Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

"Nothing to see here ....... move along ........wrong thread? ........ you must have imagined it!" The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_biggrin
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Empty Re: The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us

Post by supermo Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 am

mita wrote:"Nothing to see here ....... move along ........wrong thread? ........ you must have imagined it!" The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_biggrin

Nobody likes a smart arse, Mita Very Happy

Did I mention Crown's a cunt?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am

supermo wrote:Did I mention Crown's a cunt?

and he's missing our busiest night in ages The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_lol
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

I have heard it said on a few occasions. Any truth in it? The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_lol
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:

and he's missing our busiest night in ages The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_lol

As soon as he or Immo arrive, everybody logs off, James.

Although for different reasons, obviously. Immo's not a cunt, for example.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:22 am

There's a theme emerging here The art colleges' end of year show season is upon us Icon_twisted
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down