Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here?

5 posters

Go down

Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here? Empty Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here?

Post by supermo Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:37 am

Don't get me wrong, I know he won't do the dancing bear for us any more.

But if we get Crown to call him a nazi again the flounce might be fun pirat
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here? Empty Re: Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here?

Post by Immo Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:55 pm

He's bin too long on that Scotland board upriver. Neutral

Word is he's gone native. geek

Give Willard a call - we need him now.

Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here? MV5BMTM2ODQxMzM3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODA5OTY2._V1._CR140,0,219,219_SS90_
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here? Empty Re: Immo I'm bored.....can you get snake to sign up over here?

Post by Govanbhoy Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:27 am

Der Schnake was last seen in Prague waving frantically at Heinrich's Merc and flooding the crypt at the Cathedral.

Suspect
Govanbhoy
Govanbhoy

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 am

Very Happy

I heard he was hanging around in Paraguay wearing a false moustache and a fake limp.

When the locals ask him if he was a nazi, he gives the "Red Hand" salute and stammers: "Nein nein! I am not ze German, I am Sviss! From Basle, mein leetle home town."
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 am

i'm bored tooooooo....... i am sure someone saw snakey and posted in the list!

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 am

Ono, shouldnt you have a summer job doing minor ops or running an A&E department on a 140-hour week, or something worthwhile? Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 am

supermo wrote:Ono, shouldnt you have a summer job doing minor ops or running an A&E department on a 140-hour week, or something worthwhile? Very Happy

I might be off the mark Mo but Ono is a student so should be taking it easy until early october Laughing
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 pm

if only! i haven't had my exams yet! study

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down