Gladstone
mita
JimmyMcGrory
crownliquor
Immo
16 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 am

And lo... God came down to visit Immo

And he smote him mightily on the side of the head with a Next (Autumn/Winter 2013) catalogue.

And Immo was sore afraid (and sore generally - due to the amount of smiting that had recently ocurred) and he foolishly sayeth unto the Lord;

"Ahhh - Ya FUKKER!! That was really sore man. Sad "

And the Lord said...

"Uncultured crone... you didny even know what Pep's avatar was. Evil or Very Mad  Look, I'll explain this one more time. Rolling Eyes There's three of us... right? Me obviously.... and then there's Donald who sits on my right hand...

...and the ghost of St Brian who sits on my left hand but y'know, he's a bit wraith-ish... he sniffs a lot... plus he's got a bit of a weak chin.

I mean it's not like it's fuckin complicated or anythin. Rolling Eyes

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 am

Saw this wee gem put to good use on KDS earlier today. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 E1441910Very Happy 

Spliff
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 am

"...and whosoever diggeth a pit... shall bury in it."

Honestly - it's been an absolute hoot over there today. Arf 

(Definitely took my mind off the poor 1st-innings show at Lords by the Aussies. Mad )

You should read it.

Not you tho Bewls. No No 

It'll only upset ya. Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 E14538

Very Happy 

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:30 am

Just a fuckin...casserole of nonsense South of the river these days innit. Laughing 

That stadium looks a bit care-worn an'all. Crying or Very sad 

Still, I expect there's money in the coffers to pay the necessary upkeep.  Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 E14492

Cool 
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 pm

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! wrote:Ah Mr Harley, her indoors is mithering me to go and see him in August, and Toots and the Maytalls the week before, ffs, she,s no been the same old trout since accidently seeing James and Dear Mr Echo the other week.

Sake Sev. Shocked 

The sainted Mr Hibbert took a vodka-bottle, chucked from the crowd, straight in the coupon and has cancelled all dates on the tour. He was pretty badly hurt apparently Sad 

Spookily... the injury was sustained the day after you posted this. Shocked pale 

Think he's recovering now. He's gonny sue the thrower in a civil suit for $21m. Champion 

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 am

Triffic interview with Tom Doyle on RaddersMac (but only Mac today) this avvy.

He's written a book about Macca's 'lost' early 70s years.

Sounded like it might be a cut above the usual hackery.

Plus... TD said that when he was sat opposite Macca for the 1st interview, he felt like he  '...was sitting opposite the equivalent of Shakespeare' Shocked 

Warmed to him immediately afterwards. Smile 

They agreed that Ram was the most under-rated of his early solo stuff...

...and given that they finished the slot with these two, it was hard to disagree.

#it'sresearchreally Very Happy 

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 am

For those moments where you dunno whether to stand up and cheer, look through your fingers or come up with an unforgivably obscene rhyming-slang for Tanya Tucker. Shocked Laughing 

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 am

I think McCartney's a fanny TBH Immo, there's just something about him that gets on my tits. Have to put my hand up and say its not his music though

Here's a song that's not his though about back seats

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 am

Anything involving the sainted Monshewer Chilton is gettin the tick-VG from me James.

You know it.

Bow 

Very Happy 

For yer consideration...

Classic (early-70s) Johnny Cash... with a near-as-dammit perfect playlist/guestlist. cheers 

Which reminds me...

It's been a long time since 'The Gov in Black/Hairy Mary The Flooer ae The Calton' has shown face in this boozer. Sad 

He used to come waltzin in here at the drop of a Folsom Prison...

... stinkin of cheap hooch and Elizabeth Arden's 'Minet'....

...wearin a lightweight linen jaikit made 10-stone-heavy by the accumulated weight of 200 MIB-CSC badges. Smile 

I miss the old darlin summat rotten. No
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:25 am

Immo wrote:And lo... God came down to visit Immo

And he smote him mightily on the side of the head with a Next (Autumn/Winter 2013) catalogue.

And Immo was sore afraid (and sore generally - due to the amount of smiting that had recently ocurred) and he foolishly sayeth unto the Lord;

"Ahhh - Ya FUKKER!! That was really sore man. Sad "

And the Lord said...

"Uncultured crone... you didny even know what Pep's avatar was. Evil or Very Mad  Look, I'll explain this one more time. Rolling Eyes There's three of us... right? Me obviously.... and then there's Donald who sits on my right hand...

...and the ghost of St Brian who sits on my left hand but y'know, he's a bit wraith-ish... he sniffs a lot... plus he's got a bit of a weak chin.

I mean it's not like it's fuckin complicated or anythin. Rolling Eyes

Opened up Word with the intention of writing something for EC, and like anyone who's written anything, the first thing you do is procrastinate. A quick swatch on stenny should inspire one. Then you read the above, close Word, switch off your computer, run under the stairs, assume the foetal position and bawl like a baby. For immo pisses genius for fun and you are not worthy to even address him.

Fantastic stuff, A. I hate you. (insert fawning and kisses smilies)

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 am

Immo wrote:Which reminds me...

It's been a long time since 'The Gov in Black/Hairy Mary The Flooer ae The Calton' has shown face in this boozer. Sad 

He used to come waltzin in here at the drop of a Folsom Prison...

... stinkin of cheap hooch and Elizabeth Arden's 'Minet'....

...wearin a lightweight linen jaikit made 10-stone-heavy by the accumulated weight of 200 MIB-CSC badges. Smile 

I miss the old darlin summat rotten. No

Cheers Immo, me and crown are big country music fans. The lycra wearing cunt keeps trying to entice me to Nashville, I think he's wanting to see my hairy ginger arse the mucky fucker.

Word of warning, I think he might have the hots for you as well pirat 
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 am

[/quote]Word of warning, I think he might have the hots for you as well pirat [/quote]

I'm vair vair drunk indeed

More incontinently incoherently so than normal clown drunken 

I'm also in a sweltering (non-smoking) hotel-room in Harrogate; dressed only in my jockey shorts and with a Fridgemaster fan going full tilt aimed at my bollox. pale 

Listening to Dark Side of the Moon with a Voddy & Red Bull on my left and a family-size pack of M&S Four Cheese & Red Onion Combo Mix on my right.... pale pale 

Ye kin see how that might turn a young man's head right enough. Laughing 

Tell him if he's quick he can catch Toots hanging me out of the fanlight window by my ankles as we attempt to circumvent the fascistic non-smoking policy of this crummy dump. Twisted Evil Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 am

You had me with the four cheese combo, I've been on the red vino tonight and that always makes me a sucker for olives, cheese and crackers Immo

Put the jellies back in your pocket crown:twisted: 

as for Yorkshire, spent a week in York a few years back and really loved it. Just shows you, a week at Butlins in Filey as a bairn can be erased from the memory
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:28 am

Laughing 

I had my 'Holdays Needn't Be Torture' epiphany after a similar incident at ole BB's camp in Ayr James. Laughing 
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 am

I've been there as well mate, the land that Tim forgot:affraid: 
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am

seen this band the other day, they were cracking

a bit like this

mixed with this

-------

https://stennymad.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1803
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed May 03, 2017 7:22 am

Hall & Oates, used to think they were a per of cunts. Particularly the gimpy wee cunt with the tash, it seems time has been kind to them and I've done them a disservice

Bring a tear to a Japs eye, though that might be the vino talking Champion
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 am

Right who's locking threads? Up Yours

I've been mellowing over the past few years, I've even forgiven OMD for the pish they released after Architecture & Morality. Seems it wasn't that bad after all & this is an absolute gem. Would bring a tear to a glass eye so it would

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 am

I'm going through a Nirvana renaisance just now, play it loud, play it fucking often bounce bounce

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 40 Empty ImImmo...

Post by Immo Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:42 am

...and I'm not dead.

Please unlock the music thread.... DJ Spliff

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:40 am

It's alright Immo, most of us have the power on here anyhow. Fuck crowns power grab, let the tunes flow cheers

Free the bell, free the bell, free the bell end? Very Happy

I know they're no saying that

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:49 am

Posted before, maybe but I can't be arsed checking

I know this has never been up Embarassed

and I'm playing this a lot just now

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 am

Very nice indeed James - once it got goin like. Laughing

I always get Ween mixed up with Wilco...

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:59 am

Laughing Just saw the follow-up Laughing

You beat me to the Swansway gag. Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:14 am

Cool

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next