Gladstone
mita
JimmyMcGrory
crownliquor
Immo
16 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 21 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am

http://open.spotify.com/track/7JD9hEmUR2r7jLZg0fpVB9

sunny
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 21 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Mon May 09, 2011 11:19 am

Apologies for any breach of the protocol.

Just stiffening the ole resolve in preapration for the inevitable. Sad Dead

(Unless 'The Gers' come up against a team who isn't sent out by a pal of 'the Gaffer' or Wattie's mid-week golf partner Suspect Very Happy )

The salt will be rubbed in the wound by havin to read all those slabberin pieces in the tabloids about M'well born, lifelong-Bluenose... The Whyte Knight. Evil or Very Mad

All that bullshit about how he followed the club as a boy... lifetime ambition fulfilled... Cinderella story... outta nowhere....

The pics'll be the worst. Mad

They're bound to print em aint they? No

CW as a boy in his RFC shirt?

A pic of him decked out in the colours as a young man?

Summat more than a year old that links him with the club... surely? scratch

I mean otherwise... people might begin to suspect that he's a vulture venture capitalist. affraid

But then... surely the press would have asked questions??? scratch

I mean... they managed to rubbish (correctly) that Cambuslang Project in about a week. Suspect

(And they still had time to do a photoshop of wee Fergus as Saddam Hussein... for the front page. Very Happy )

Mibbes nobody knows. Ponder2

Mibbes only a few know... but aren't telling. Ponder2 Ponder2

Who knows. Smile

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/05/06/blinded-by-the-whyte-2/

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 am

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 am

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 am

Immo wrote:Apologies for any breach of the protocol.

Just stiffening the ole resolve in preapration for the inevitable. Sad Dead

(Unless 'The Gers' come up against a team who isn't sent out by a pal of 'the Gaffer' or Wattie's mid-week golf partner Suspect Very Happy )

The salt will be rubbed in the wound by havin to read all those slabberin pieces in the tabloids about M'well born, lifelong-Bluenose... The Whyte Knight. Evil or Very Mad

All that bullshit about how he followed the club as a boy... lifetime ambition fulfilled... Cinderella story... outta nowhere....

The pics'll be the worst. Mad

They're bound to print em aint they? No

CW as a boy in his RFC shirt?

A pic of him decked out in the colours as a young man?

Summat more than a year old that links him with the club... surely? scratch

I mean otherwise... people might begin to suspect that he's a vulture venture capitalist. affraid

But then... surely the press would have asked questions??? scratch

I mean... they managed to rubbish (correctly) that Cambuslang Project in about a week. Suspect

(And they still had time to do a photoshop of wee Fergus as Saddam Hussein... for the front page. Very Happy )

Mibbes nobody knows. Ponder2

Mibbes only a few know... but aren't telling. Ponder2 Ponder2

Who knows. Smile

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/05/06/blinded-by-the-whyte-2/

dont forget the broken crest.

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 am

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 am

Tough last game for the Teds. Twisted Evil

I mean Killie hate the 'Old Firm' don't they? Ponder2

I remember how they kicked and scratched in the last game of the Seville season. Twisted Evil

Playin keep-ball in the corner at 4-0 down lest the goal difference got damaged. Evil or Very Mad

Big celebrations at the end as the result from Aye-brokes came through an'all. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Of course it was all just to avoid the ignominy of seeing an 'Old Firm' team win the title at their midden wasn't it. Neutral

I expect they'll be just as combative and feisty on Sunday. Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Last track of the night is dedicated to the Lurgan Lion. Champion

cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 am

Immo wrote:Tough last game for the Teds. Twisted Evil

I mean Killie hate the 'Old Firm' don't they? Ponder2

I remember how they kicked and scratched in the last game of the Seville season. Twisted Evil

Playin keep-ball in the corner at 4-0 down lest the goal difference got damaged. Evil or Very Mad

Big celebrations at the end as the result from Aye-brokes came through an'all. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Of course it was all just to avoid the ignominy of seeing an 'Old Firm' team win the title at their midden wasn't it. Neutral

I expect they'll be just as combative and feisty on Sunday. Rolling Eyes

Shocker of a post immo, imho. I know a Killie player who was in the team that day (and is still with Killie). He's still pissed off at the Lennon type reaction from Celtic after that match which clearly continues to this day. He maintains the ref couldn't wait to award Celtic fouls and penalties that match, and from my viewing, the Old Firm (who get biased decisions anyway from officials) get even more when this manufactured end of the season situation comes around.

As Kilmarnock's PA guy implied last week ............

Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Manufactured? scratch

Doesn't the end of the season just kinda... happen - after the last game likes? Very Happy

iyho... as you say Glad.

All i know is that I've never, ever, seen a team waste time at the corner-flag whilst 4-0 down in a meaningless (for them) fixture. Still seems weird to me now thinkin on it. Suspect

Didn't they knock back about a hundred grand in ticket money for that game too? Didn't want to sell the briefs to Celtic fans. Could be worng on this - but i don't think there's been any concerns like that for today?

I think Rangers will win today

I think they'll win because they will be too good for a depleted Killie side.

(I wouldn't discount there being an iffy decision or two if it gets sticky for them mind. Laughing )

I'm actually looking forward to the days game - think there'll be an enormous outpouring of support for Lenny and he definitely deserves it. He's faced an intolerable amount of pressure this season from the blazered to the bladdered, he stood up to every one of them. I reckon that unless we fizzle out and lose/play poorly, there will be a sense of achievement/optimism at the end of the game. I hope the wee man comes out for his bow. cheers

'saw aboot opinion - as yer man with the wooden leg said.

Off to set up for the televishyull treat. Cheers Very Happy

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 am

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 3:41 am

Immo wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the days game - think there'll be an enormous outpouring of support for Lenny and he definitely deserves it. He's faced an intolerable amount of pressure this season from the blazered to the bladdered, he stood up to every one of them. I reckon that unless we fizzle out and lose/play poorly, there will be a sense of achievement/optimism at the end of the game. I hope the wee man comes out for his bow. cheers

Telt ye... Smile

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 4:07 am

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 am

Shameless repost Rock Out
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 am

Cool Rock Out Cool Rock Out

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 5:39 am

Had forgotten how much I loved the 'nee-naw' siren effect on the intro to this one.

Reports coming in on Twitter of a fairly thorough trashing of the Celtic Shop on Argyle St. Fight and 'Old Firm' fans swedgin with mounted plod.... Mo Bashing

Always trouble for somebody... Cool

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 am

anymore of this and people might think your a sore loser Very Happy
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 am

Don't be ridiculous. Laughing

I gotta 45-minute track-playin/voddy-swillin window - Toots is off for a bath, but will be down with her 'bucket of cold water' shortly. Twisted Evil

...moaning about the state of the kitchen and insisting on food being taken. Rolling Eyes

Can't stop the keep-rockin kid. Rock Out

Cheers
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 6:19 am

Good to see Rodders there today. cheers

Laughing Champion
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 am

Might've posted this before.

Still v fond of it tho.

Rock Out

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon May 16, 2011 7:50 am

Immo will know this tune, it was new to me until Radders and Mac played it the other week.
Ascending choruses are the best:

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 am

Dedicated to my short, bald, obese, specky, Corby dwelling (once) dad:

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 am

Nytol track.

Could you pass it on to Crownybhoy for me Test?

Tell him

Go easy...

step light -leee...

He'll know the rest.

Ta. Very Happy Kiss

Wave
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 pm

....mes que un club In Love

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat May 28, 2011 9:05 am

test wrote:Immo will know this tune, it was new to me until Radders and Mac played it the other week.
Ascending choruses are the best:

It was new to you until I posted it on this (never-ending) thread at least a year and a half ago you filthy ingrate. Mad

I normally wouldn't mention such a lapse... however I'm toiling badly with an unspecified lurgy and self-medicating with vodka, drought-necessity dog-rough 'leaf' and Beechams Ultra all-in-one capsules

(Now with added .....phedrine. Anything that ends in -phedrine is the over-the-counter drug-hound's passport to... Basketball bounce )

More inveterate Scousiness. cheers

From the dark to the light....
When the morning comes I will feel like shiiiiiiiiite

But that doesn't seem so important now. drunken Smile

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 21 Empty JAMC

Post by Gladstone Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 am

"Cracking Up"

From 'Munki', 13 years since JAMC released a studio album. 2nd favourite track on that set.

Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next