Gladstone
mita
JimmyMcGrory
crownliquor
Immo
16 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:19 am

Une chanson pour Monshewer Shug Twisted Evil Very Happy

Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 Empty Re: Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series

Post by Immo Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 am

Tick...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 34zxb44

Turns to tock...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 Iohovo

Last orders fuckos... Twisted Evil

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:52 pm

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:"Of course what was going though the refs mind at the time was the team and the manager whom he was up against."

mindreading? another skill to add to your endless list. what a fuckin dildo.

anyway, in keeping with the purpose of this room..................

Old Sev.Learning at the master's feet.You were almost Immoesque with the insults but not quite as fluent and creative.I always enjoy Immo's rants. Immo has let me down though. 01:23am is pretty lame in my opinion.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Immo wrote:Tick...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 34zxb44

Turns to tock...

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 Iohovo

Last orders fuckos... Twisted Evil

So, the lino agrees with the decision to reverse the pen award. How then does this get spun by tim tramps like Guidi and Keevins to present it as factual that the tims are being conspired against and cheated ? .There seems to be a climate of fear in the refereeing fraternity at the moment. This leads refs like McDonald to seek confirmation for what was a correct decision .This was a big mistake in my opinion. He should have had the balls and guts to reverse the decision and get on with it. The ironic thing is had he done this the tims would have been pointing him to the lino to demand that he consults with him.

Then we have idiots like Hartson who jump on the bandwagon and is calling Collum as cheat in his article. I think Collum should take legal action against the fat tool.

You wouldn't jump on the bandwagon would you Immo? No No

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 pm

bewlay wrote:So, the lino agrees with the decision to reverse the pen award. How then does this get spun by tim tramps like Guidi and Keevins to present it as factual that the tims are being conspired against and cheated ? .There seems to be a climate of fear in the refereeing fraternity at the moment. This leads refs like McDonald to seek confirmation for what was a correct decision .This was a big mistake in my opinion. He should have had the balls and guts to reverse the decision and get on with it. The ironic thing is had he done this the tims would have been pointing him to the lino to demand that he consults with him.

Then we have idiots like Hartson who jump on the bandwagon and is calling Collum as cheat in his article. I think Collum should take legal action against the fat tool.

The net is closing on the cheats. Not before time.

The experience is only enhanced by seeing hurting hun fuckwits like you in a blind panic because we may be heading towards more transparency and honesty in Scottish football. Very Happy
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

mita wrote:
bewlay wrote:So, the lino agrees with the decision to reverse the pen award. How then does this get spun by tim tramps like Guidi and Keevins to present it as factual that the tims are being conspired against and cheated ? .There seems to be a climate of fear in the refereeing fraternity at the moment. This leads refs like McDonald to seek confirmation for what was a correct decision .This was a big mistake in my opinion. He should have had the balls and guts to reverse the decision and get on with it. The ironic thing is had he done this the tims would have been pointing him to the lino to demand that he consults with him.

The net is closing on the cheats. Not before time.

The experience is only enhanced by seeing hurting hun fuckwits like you in a blind panic because we may be heading towards more transparency and honesty in Scottish football. Very Happy

Is this the same transparency that led to McGregor getting banned 11 days after the Aberdeen game and the mystery man who stuck him not being disclosed. Stick to Rugger bawheid. lol!

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:25 pm

[quote="bewlay"]
niall o,dhubghaill wrote:"Of course what was going though the refs mind at the time was the team and the manager whom he was up against."

anyway, in keeping with the purpose of this room.....

Old Sev.Learning at the master's feet.You were almost Immoesque with the insults but not quite as fluent and creative.I always enjoy Immo's rants. Immo has let me down though. 01:23am is pretty lame in my opinion.

it was an honour learning at his feet, the times i watched as he tore you new arse after new arse was a joy to behold, and flip-flop, i wasnt really trying to be fluent and creative, its the first thing to come into my mind that summed you up, a dildo. concise, and to the point. now back to this mind reading, were you born with it or did you learn it on the walk? do you know what im thinking now? i was gonny say something about david murray, but i sorta like you, and i dont want to see you make another cunt of yersel on the other board again. anyway, a tune......................

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Very kind of you Sev - thank you man Very Happy

It's painful to observe over on SF innit. Laughing

Most are gettin an idea that this is a story with much wider implications than simple TFT

And then there's our pet hun and his progeny LLS.

Laughing

It's like the final scene in Zulu Laughing Laughing

The Queens Own Git It Up Ra Tims Hussars valiantly fighting a rearguard action against the uppity forces of fairness, transparency, accountability and openness.

Captain Barrington Bewlay-Smythe slashing away at the invaders armed only with the blunt instrument of his intellect. And his plucky lieutenant - LLS - steadfast by his side; standing in a bucket of sand, saluting and singing The Desert Song. Laughing Laughing

He's definitely twitchy Smile

Halloween might well be a bridge too far for his nerves No

Very Happy

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Immo wrote:Very kind of you Sev - thank you man Very Happy

It's painful to observe over on SF innit. Laughing

Most are gettin an idea that this is a story with much wider implications than simple TFT

And then there's our pet hun and his progeny LLS.

Laughing

It's like the final scene in Zulu Laughing Laughing

Nice analogy.I prefer the scene from

The Queens Own Git It Up Ra Tims Hussars valiantly fighting a rearguard action against the uppity forces of fairness, transparency, accountability and openness.

Captain Barrington Bewlay-Smythe slashing away at the invaders armed only with the blunt instrument of his intellect. And his plucky lieutenant - LLS - steadfast by his side; standing in a bucket of sand, saluting and singing The Desert Song. Laughing Laughing

He's definitely twitchy Smile

Halloween might well be a bridge too far for his nerves No

Very Happy

Thats more like it old yin.I prefer the happy Immo and not the hateful Immo who posted on this thread earlier. Tut Tut

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm

[quote="niall o,dhubghaill"]
bewlay wrote:

anyway, in keeping with the purpose of this room.....

it was an honour learning at his feet, the times i watched as he tore you new arse after new arse was a joy to behold, and flip-flop, i wasnt really trying to be fluent and creative, its the first thing to come into my mind that summed you up, a dildo. concise, and to the point. now back to this mind reading, were you born with it or did you learn it on the walk? do you know what im thinking now? i was gonny say something about david murray, but i sorta like you, and i dont want to see you make another cunt of yersel on the other board again. anyway, a tune......................

bravo .... bravo.....I can read a tims mind.I was brought on with them all around me matey.dont stand on cermony either and say it as it is.dont mind me .

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

jebus flip-flop, you only dropped 2 points, we dropped 3 the week before.calm doon ffs. Laughing Laughing Laughing

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 pm

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:jebus flip-flop, you only dropped 2 points, we dropped 3 the week before.calm doon ffs. Laughing Laughing Laughing

See you later fatty

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:11 am

13 stone 5 pounds on a 5 foot ten frame isnt exactly hunlike, is it?
no, i think you just said that to hurt my feelings, well you succeeded. Bad Tempered Fuck-wi

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 Empty this is my record to you flip flop.

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 am

im sorry it had to go in this direction but it sums up my feelings.it used to be my wedding song, but its yours now.

Sad

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 am

i see theres a new compilation album out featuring the kinks hits by all and sundry, i think the boys are even on a few of them, they made so many brilliant songs i think it would be hard to fuck them up.(i hope)

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 am

Have we had a Jam track on this thread yet?

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm

The only version I'd heard of this before was Graham Parker & The Rumour. This is a great song and a great performance.

mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

Champion

A stone fuckin groove and nowt else Mits.

Well played that man. Smile

Now... if you could just see yer way clear to formulating a foolproof plot to assassinate Mr Samaras... Rolling Eyes Mad

Meanwhile....

In other news related to the year of 1974....

di-dit-di-di-dit-dit-de-di-deh-deh-der-der etc.... (news jingle)

SAMARAS FAMILY PLEDGES TO MAINTAIN CURRENT HAIRSTYLE-TREND THROUGHOUT NEXT THREE GENERATIONS!

RANGERS NEARLY SIGN CATHOLIC!!!

JACKPOT PAYOUT ON MONTROSE CARAVAN SITE PUGGY - UNCLE PANDA DENIES ILLEGAL USE OF SCREWDRIVER No No

MUSIC NEWS... ODDLY-TONSURED KNOB-TWIDDLER CREATES 'PUNK ROCK' FROM BOTTLE-TOPS, STYLOPHONE SPARE PARTS AND WOOLWORTH'S 'TOP-TWENTY' GUITAR!!!!!!

Phew! Shocked

Witta scorcher. cheers

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 am

One for the genius of the spoke & the puncture repair kit Crownybhoy (my favourite Smile )

Hope your (Sepp) Blatter Infection isn't causing you too much discomfort. Sad

PS

If you die of it... can I do yer epitaph?

"You aint been a good man - you aint been a bad man.... Neutral ...you bin pretty bad..." Laughing

PPS

In the house clearance... can I get first dibs on the (Ian) Paisley jim-jams? Very Happy

http://open.spotify.com/track/3S2NSln8Suiv14Imo765vX
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am

http://open.spotify.com/track/4ahtmk7BFKBiX6jlBF4bfs

Cool Rock Out Cool Rock Out Cool Rock Out Cool
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:09 pm

That last one's a genre-congruent muchas grassy-arse to Mits for Ms Peebles BTW.

Woulda mentioned it...

Just got a little over-groovy on the smiley front in the excitement of hearin it again Laughing

Next one's for Baldy ...

...just in case he feels a bit left out and goes all 'cunty' and 'flouncey'

(like he does when his reviews get given the ole 'rubber-ear' by this happy band Tongue Laughing )

http://open.spotify.com/track/0yX7HlDxWj8D7SLPtByzkO
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Incidentally....

I'm currently cultivating a soup-strainer as part of the 'Mo-vember' charity initiative...

Embdy else participating?

Apart from Doctor O... obviously Shocked Suspect No

Ono Male Nurse

Sorry Doc. Red Card Embarassed

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

A mad yin... scratch

Fur the Glad yin. Champion

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Oh yeah....

... nearly forgot Shocked

Last one...

For the stalwarts. cheers

The 'Martini' posters on the sacred music thread. Bow

The sine qua non of 'keeping the music flame lit' Champion

Our very own Sev & Ginger....

Sid James and Small Sheep

Larssons... oh my Larssons!!! Bow Bow

Great Lost Tracks - An Everyday Series - Page 11 O-captain-my-captain

Wave
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Immo wrote:That last one's a genre-congruent muchas grassy-arse to Mits for Ms Peebles BTW.

Woulda mentioned it...

Just got a little over-groovy on the smiley front in the excitement of hearin it again Laughing

Next one's for Baldy ...

...just in case he feels a bit left out and goes all 'cunty' and 'flouncey'

(like he does when his reviews get given the ole 'rubber-ear' by this happy band Tongue Laughing )

http://open.spotify.com/track/0yX7HlDxWj8D7SLPtByzkO

Au contraire, M Green. I think you'll find flouncing is strictly a Falkirk / Camelon thing to do Tut Tut
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next