Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time

+3
SnakePlissken
bewlay
supermo
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Empty Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time

Post by supermo Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 am

Always suspected you guys were the same fella.

What's wrong, that fukkin scummy backstabbing Scotland board down tonight? I blame Boydchenko.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Empty Re: Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time

Post by bewlay Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 am

I am not in the same league as Snake.Mita is on there peddling his filth at the moment.It's not a good place to be.

Anyway.Big game for Scotland tonight.Did I tell you I was going to Lithuania in September

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Empty Re: Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time

Post by supermo Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 am

bewlay wrote:I am not in the same league as Snake.Mita is on there peddling his filth at the moment.It's not a good place to be.

Anyway.Big game for Scotland tonight.Did I tell you I was going to Lithuania in September

No but then you only post here once a month with a bit of tft these days.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 am

Its a scorched earth policy on my behalf.Leave little for Immo to survive on.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 am

mitas seems to be on a crazy fukked up red card quest.....careering wildly between implausible and absurd Laughing
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 am

bewlay wrote:Its a scorched earth policy on my behalf.Leave little for Immo to survive on.

Mental. The thought of Immo frightening off a poster.

Plissken would find that amusing.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 am

SnakePlissken wrote:mitas seems to be on a crazy fukked up red card quest.....careering wildly between implausible and absurd Laughing

Nope I still refuse to go there and see what that's all about.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am

SnakePlissken wrote:mitas seems to be on a crazy fukked up red card quest.....careering wildly between implausible and absurd Laughing

Weird Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_scratch

Not like Mits - always found him to be very pleasant company.

Unperturbable, fastidious kinda character. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_scratch Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 462145

I mean... I chatted with him only last week.

Said he was off to archive some Stenny/SF posts from last year.

Said he was gony start with:

(Catalogue 1) - Plissken (Friday night postings) Jan 09 - Present

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 241544
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 am

Immo wrote:

More timmy lies, mita is a cunt, fact. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 925900

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 am

He speaks very highly of you too Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel

( Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 20419 Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 551743 )

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 241544
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am

bewlay wrote:I am not in the same league as Snake.Mita is on there peddling his filth at the moment.It's not a good place to be.

Since bewlay and snake have seen fit to raise my postings elsewhere, I am sure you'll all agree that I'm entitled to respond. I've avoided bringing any of this stuff here as it's more fun ripping bewlay up for arsepaper in front of a bigger audience but hey-ho, here we go! Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_basketball

If 'filth' is pointing out the cynicism behind inviting Simon Weston on Sunday just to wind up some fuckwits in the Celtic support, who fell for the bait, then we'll just have to agree to differ on that.

As for Snake's pish on another post, you'll notice that no cards have been issued to me on there, o slithery one, which would tend to suggest that the admin on there are actually reading what's posted and not what any Hun permaragers think they are reading.

I expect this shite from bewlay. He's got an obvious intellectual deficiency. What's your excuse, Snake? Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_scratch
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am

crownliquor wrote:
Immo wrote:

More timmy lies, mita is a cunt, fact. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 925900

I thought you were crawling up my sphincter because you needed a pal, licker? Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 961658
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:50 am

Evenin' Vicar Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 am

Immo wrote:Evenin' Vicar Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol

More tea, old chap? Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol

Funny how touchy/tetchy the Huns are at the mo innit?

You'd think it would be us Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Just noticed that Snake is claiming to be 37 years old according to his profile!

Lying basturt! Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time 313765
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Immo wrote:Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol

Funny how touchy/tetchy the Huns are at the mo innit?

You'd think it would be us Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol

I pointed that out to some of the pricks today.

If they had any sense, they'd admit that McDonald did them a few favours, that the Weston invite was a big GIRFUY to the braindead amongst the Celtic support and then say "but we don't give a fuck because we're romping the league".

Instead, they go into permaraging, denial mode when you raise these things. Very strange people, but very entertaining watching some of them implode. bewlay's reaction has been particularly funny! Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Lol
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Le plus ca change... Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_rolleyes Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Immo wrote:Le plus ca change... Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_rolleyes Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol

Onywiz, how's life in FE?

Know a few people in Embra colleges and they all seem to think the sector's heading for a tough time.
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Already there Mits Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel

0% pay rise...

Lack of resources...

Rigid appliance of 'performance indicators'

(Or 'knitting fog' as it's also known)

Tory Gumment imminent...

Michael dead Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_sad

Thatcher breathes Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_sad Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_sad Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_sad

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel

Still...

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:54 pm

lol, i got a yella for calling bougera a camel jockey, they then thought that wasnt long enough, so added another 12 hours onto it, when i got back on i mentioned to someone why i was banned, and copped another. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin

no marge, i never learned a thing. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:lol, i got a yella for calling bougera a camel jockey, they then thought that wasnt long enough, so added another 12 hours onto it, when i got back on i mentioned to someone why i was banned, and copped another. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin

no marge, i never learned a thing. Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_biggrin

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Immo wrote:Already there Mits Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel

0% pay rise...

Beat ye! A whopping 0.5% for us! Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_cheers
mita
mita

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Some of us in the private sector (i.e. me) took a pay cut of 25% last year as a result of the credit crunch, so don't expect any sympathy from me you workshy superannuated whinging bastards.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 am

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_eek

Did embdy else hear that? Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_eek Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_eek

Why it sounded eerily like the sound of the smallest violin in the world Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_eek

Playing just for Mo Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Kopfschuettel

Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol Bewlay and Plissken posting at the same time Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next