That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

+2
JimmyMcGrory
supermo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Empty Re: That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

Post by Immo Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 am

supermo wrote:Very Happy Very Happy

I wouldn't rely on the Scotsman for much longer, James. There are hardly any journalists left there, and more going out of the door soon. An increasing amount of its material just comes straight from the wire services.

PS When Crown talks about his "homosexual mate" you do realise it's his imaginary friend, don't you? A bit like Immo and Peppy.

Why would I go to the bother of inventing an imaginary 'friend' who thinks I'm an annoying, opinionated, pompous and presumptuous prick? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I mean...

...I get enuffa that sort of thing at home That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Empty Re: That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

Post by supermo Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 am

Immo wrote:
supermo wrote:
crownliquor wrote:It's flattering you think I'm young and good looking enough to be a rent boy. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 354747

Nope I'm just guess there are enough desperate old pooves out there for even you to make a living. Very Happy

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_lol That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_lol

Private Eye reader eh? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 675612 That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Since way back to Foot and Ingrams and all that jazz. We should preserve the Eye in aspic and it should be illegal to ever sue it. (Note to Carter Fuck by Lord Gnome, natch) Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:14 am

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

It's good man... but hey!

It aint Viz now is it. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 764307

TOP TIPS

"Smoke alarm owners... where's your sense of adventure? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_evil "
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 am

It's waaaaaaaaay ahead of VIZ ffs Immo Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am

Not if farting and nob-gags are your 'thang' That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 764307 That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2