That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

+2
JimmyMcGrory
supermo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Empty That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footballers are thick

Post by supermo Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 pm

"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.
"Tori and I have nice clothes and we eat in nice restaurants most nights.
"Only I know how much I'm earning at Rangers and I've got good people looking after me."

Nice to see a player chipping in to contain costs at his cash-strapped club.

Footballers are cunts really. I don't know why we support any of these buffoons. The Rangers ones especially, of course.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2010/01/10/exclusive-rangers-star-kyle-lafferty-opens-his-heart-on-debt-claims-and-old-firm-horror-tackle-86908-21955889/
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Empty Re: That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

Post by supermo Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 pm

In some ways I wish he'd been the one shagging Iris but obviously at 22 he's too old.

Also, if she said "Take me, big boy" he'd probably have mis-read it, slid in from 20 yards and broken her leg.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Empty Re: That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

What has the dirty lanky cunt done to justify this standard of living? We reward mediocrity

Though Charlie Nick is a bit of a fud, he was ten times the player that cheating, streak of pish will ever be

I feel better now getting that off my chest That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_basketball
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 am

Honest you couldn't make the Lafferty guy up James. Did you see the picture he posed for, holding the guitar in his manky flat? Where the hell was he brought up, a fukkin pig-sty? Probably his mammy cleaned up after him, he looks like one of those spoilt mother's boys who never got a skelp.

Reminds me of van Hooijdonk when he moaned that the homeless couldn't live on his six figure wages.

(Bewlay will be round soon with his monthly tft, that's why I mentioned big Pierre, another spoilt poof btw.)
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am

Mo.I see us as a double act.But I dont like the new material mate.Lets get back to the old days.Remember I am the tat.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 am

bewlay wrote:Mo.I see us as a double act.But I dont like the new material mate.Lets get back to the old days.Remember I am the tat.

Y'know, Bewls, that was quite funny. Unlike your recent material, wtf is your flying monthly one-liner tack all about ffs?

And please note Immo will have to get pished, stay up till 4am then come online to condemn me out of the side of his ranting mouth, y'know, just for laughing out of turn, and Mr Green doesn't really like speaking ill of people y'know. And OK he probably would be online at 4am anyways.....
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 am

Anyway Bewls, I can understand you not liking the material. If Lafferty played for Celtic I'd be embarrassed too.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

"Remember I am the tat.

missed the "w" out of tat there bewls, just after the first t. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_razz

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 am

supermo wrote:

Footballers are cunts really. I don't know why we support any of these buffoons.

Football fans get the footballers they deserve mate. Most fans are thick as pig shit and should be shot, they're the main reason I don't go to many matches, don't wish to associate with the fuck-wits. I mean what sort of cunt gains their personal esteem from the club they follow, apart from mita. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin
Couldn't believe it last season when I heard a monkey chant at a match (wasn't Rangers before you start), fuck's that all about?

Footballers should be given a beating if they get too cocky, I'll volunteer to sort em out, be even easier than slapping you ya short arse baldy twat. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_basketball That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin

Lafferty is a prick by the way.

What is a tat bewls?

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 am

I think the mad-eyed, hairy-palmed one was attempting to infer that if he was the 'tat' then Sperms must be the 'tit'.

I nearly smiled. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_neutral

I would have laughed...

...if he'd suffered some kind of humiliating minor household accident directly after posting it. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_cheers That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin

(A painful bump to the forehead on the corner of a kitchen cabinet door that had been carelessly left hanging open would do That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol )

Incidentally...

For a Grauniad reader, you take an incredibly dim view of your traveling companions in the vale of tears we know simply as 'life' That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_evil

Some of the most intelligent, funny, compassionate and well-read people I've ever met follow the fitba. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_twisted

None of em (apart from yerself and Monshewer Plissken) are Huns right enough That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_rolleyes

Y'know... That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 462145

I think I might have a solution at my fingertips That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol

ComeToTheLight CSC

YouKnowItMakesSense Emerald #1

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Tom Hicks Jr., now here's a man with a refreshing attitude towards football fans...

"The Dallas-based businessman also told the supporter, in an email copied to fellow Liverpool directors Ian Ayre and Philip Nash, to "Blow me fuck face. Go to hell. I'm sick of you"."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/10/tom-hick-jr-email-liverpool-fan

I think we should invite Mr Hicks to join Stennymad as honorary president.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 pm

what about this guy.................

"get tae fuck ya bunch of dirty orange hun bastards, ram it!"

Paul Le Guen. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 79469

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 am

Immo wrote:

For a Grauniad reader, you take an incredibly dim view of your traveling companions in the vale of tears we know simply as 'life' That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_evil

What newspaper should a misanthropist read then immo? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 pm

People still read newspapers? They're full of yesterdays news, idle gossip and cunts opinions that you would probably avoid like fuck in the pub should you have the misfortune of them standing next to you That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_cheers
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:25 pm

As any fule kno...misanthropes read The Mail, The Express or The Torygraph. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_twisted

(Jimmy obviously had a bad experience once with The Daily Sport and decided to give it a bye That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol )
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:People still read newspapers? They're full of yesterdays news, idle gossip and cunts opinions that you would probably avoid like fuck in the pub should you have the misfortune of them standing next to you That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_cheers

Yes Jimmy. Thank God for, er, Internet messageboards, er, where you can read cunts' opinions, er.....doh forget it. Rolling Eyes

Arf
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:People still read newspapers? They're full of yesterdays news, idle gossip and cunts opinions that you would probably avoid like fuck in the pub should you have the misfortune of them standing next to you That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_cheers

Yes Jimmy. Thank God for, er, Internet messageboards, er, where you can read cunts' opinions, er.....doh forget it. Rolling Eyes

Arf

I think I'd quickly finish my drink and leave should any of the Stenny regulars stand next to me in my local Mo

I'd be scared Gladstone might club me, crown might have his homosexual mate with him, you don't drink and Immo would spend the night ranting about the jukeboxes shortcomings That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol

PS If I've time to read a quality newspaper, the Scotsman is the one of choice
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

I wouldn't rely on the Scotsman for much longer, James. There are hardly any journalists left there, and more going out of the door soon. An increasing amount of its material just comes straight from the wire services.

PS When Crown talks about his "homosexual mate" you do realise it's his imaginary friend, don't you? A bit like Immo and Peppy.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Right, so he just sets the camera on timer and pretends his "mate" takes the pics That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_twisted
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Right, so he just sets the camera on timer and pretends his "mate" takes the pics That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_twisted

Either that or he gets one of his "punters" to do it, J.

Y'know, as a thank you for swallowing their gak.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 pm

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:Right, so he just sets the camera on timer and pretends his "mate" takes the pics That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_twisted

Either that or he gets one of his "punters" to do it, J.

Y'know, as a thank you for swallowing their gak.

Aw FFS Mo that's just gone too far, I nearly vomited by coffee and toast all over the keyboard That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_pale
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Otherwise known as a "Gok Wan" ? geek
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

It's flattering you think I'm young and good looking enough to be a rent boy. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 354747

I do look good with my top off though.That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 814102 Is there a tongue in cheek smiley? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:09 am

crownliquor wrote:It's flattering you think I'm young and good looking enough to be a rent boy. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 354747

Nope I'm just guess there are enough desperate old pooves out there for even you to make a living. Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 am

supermo wrote:
crownliquor wrote:It's flattering you think I'm young and good looking enough to be a rent boy. That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 354747

Nope I'm just guess there are enough desperate old pooves out there for even you to make a living. Very Happy

That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_lol

Private Eye reader eh? That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba 675612 That boy Lafferty brings new meaning to the idea that footba Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next