Not that i never enjoyed that result

5 posters

Go down

Not that i never enjoyed that result Empty Not that i never enjoyed that result

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 am

It was still a helluva shock.

The huns folded faster than superman on laundry day. if both us keep getting bad results, i can see eufa taking our CL spot away and giving it to iceland or somewhere
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Not that i never enjoyed that result Empty Re: Not that i never enjoyed that result

Post by Immo Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 am

Not that i never enjoyed that result Kopfschuettel Not that i never enjoyed that result Kopfschuettel Not that i never enjoyed that result Kopfschuettel

Not that i never enjoyed that result 462145 Not that i never enjoyed that result 462145 Not that i never enjoyed that result 462145

You're right Sev. Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_evil

It's got serious knock-on implications for the fair, sonsie (and in no way corrupt whatsoever... oh no... Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_evil ) face of Scottish football.

I expect there'll be some kind of suitably sombre post-mortem in The Record tomorrow...

...just like happened when we got Artmedia-ed. Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_redface

(Although to be fair I'm struggling to remember anything but undisguised glee from the meeja during the fall-out from that partickler embarrassment Not that i never enjoyed that result Suspect )

Anyhow....

Now is not the time for bitter recriminations.... Not that i never enjoyed that result 764307

Not with the game being in the shocking state it's in now Not that i never enjoyed that result Kopfschuettel Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_evil Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_sad

For God's sake... let us sit on the floor and sing sad songs together Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_cry

Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_cool
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Not that i never enjoyed that result Empty Re: Not that i never enjoyed that result

Post by supermo Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 pm

It's certainly gettin bad Sev. And it's finally feeding through to the fans. The atmosphere at the Rapid Vienna game was non-existent and I wouldn't hold out much hope for tomorrow night either, Celtic's home record is rapidly deteriorating.

Didn't watch the Rangers game but certainly it was a game you'd expect them to win in years gone by.

Our players are generally speaking over-rated, over-paid and until now probably found the domestic games too easy. When teams like Dundee United and Motherwell - clubs with squad budgets 10 to 15 times smaller than Celtic's - are coming away from Parkhead disappointed with a draw, you know there's a problem Sad
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:36 am

Watched the Barca v Some other team I couldn't quite make out, still wondering how Barca lost. Not that i never enjoyed that result Icon_scratch

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 am

Cracking game tonight .Milan beat Real 3-2.

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Another train crash last night. Slo-mo reality check for Celtic.

I really think Mowbray's a joker Mad
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum