Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Empty Re: Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown

Post by supermo Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:Ach it's a long story mate, someone will no doubt write a book about it one day

Gawd....what a thought Mad
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Empty Re: Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 pm

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:Ach it's a long story mate, someone will no doubt write a book about it one day

Well it won't be me Mo, despite repeated requests to get deleted tonight I've been banned for a month to think about it. Nothing to think about really, a megalomanic is tipping CM right over the edge
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 pm

JimmyMcGrory wrote:
supermo wrote:

Well it won't be me Mo, despite repeated requests to get deleted tonight I've been banned for a month to think about it. Nothing to think about really, a megalomanic is tipping CM right over the edge

It's gone well downhill for a long time though James. I was at the AGM today and was surprised it was paid so little attention on CM. Reid behaved like the jumped up little hitler that he really is.

I noticed CM claims to have 2,400 paid-up members. At a tenner a pop that sounds, ahem, rather good business donchathink? that stuff the other night was mental, and did you hear the guy's appearance on Real Radio (the one he thoughtfully posted)? Embarrassing...

DotComMillionaire CSC.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:53 pm

I cringed mate though I'm to polite to say but that didn't stop me getting a third party post via strolly about what a disloyal bawbag I am (not in so many words you'll understand Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )

Fuck I just want to pack the whole cybershite thing in, tried to get on a few boards but apparently I can't remember the version of my username or my password. They've all got it in for me Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Icon_cry
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 pm

despite words to the contrary Mince has made it clear, the subs, messageboard, domain etc remains firmly in his name. I don't really give a fuck TBH I just wanted to post like everybody else
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Ahhh cheer up man - it might never happen

Oh...

wait... Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Icon_lol Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Icon_lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Sunk

With kudos to Arsene Parcelie on KDS - genius! Correct me if I'm wrong, Crown - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 am

Some interesting stuff there mo, thank you.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum