Getting a bit worried about my addicition to...

3 posters

Go down

Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Empty Getting a bit worried about my addicition to...

Post by Immo Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

"Come Dine With Me" Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Kopfschuettel

I tell ya Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_evil

Veg-out telly and Sky-Plus is a heady mix man. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_eek

You can snarf it down and FF the adverts five episodes at a time. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_twisted Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_eek Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_eek

I even let out a wee "Yissss!!" when the fat bloke won the Leicester-based one, thereby depriving the frozen faced, miserably-up-herself smug foodie bastard of what she felt was hers for the taking. HAh!!! Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_twisted Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_twisted Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_twisted

Sorry - did it again. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_redface

I mean... Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Kopfschuettel

...I'm supposed to be upholding the, (pauses to scratch bollocks) cultural standards on here. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_sad

My name is Immo...

And I'm...

...going for another drink Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_biggrin

Chin Chin! Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_lol

Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 341626
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Empty Re: Getting a bit worried about my addicition to...

Post by pepe Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 am

I aint got a telly so I haven't got the foggiest what this post is about.

Mind you Keith Floyd did make a very valid point about food programmes on tv. that instead of encouraging people to be more adventurous with their home cooking they ended up regarding tellly cookathons as just being entertainment.
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Empty Re: Getting a bit worried about my addicition to...

Post by onomatopoeia Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:36 am

I wasn't sure where you were going with the title of this thread Immo. I imagined: Facebook, jelly babies, Jan Moir, cymbals, Super Ted, the Next catalogue, Staffordshire, camembert or bubble bath. I never imagined Come Dine With Me Very Happy cheers

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:41 am

I liked old Keef. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 341626

He was a flamboyant character. Son of a Belgian cartoonist father who had no sense of direction, and a Scottish pastry-chef mother who instilled his love of cooking, he remained fiercely proud of his Scottish blood right to the very end.

I thought it was a lovely touch that they buried him in a suit made from the family tartan. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 73519

(That's the Tin Tin-Tom-Tom-Tarte-Tatin-Tartan)

Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 241544
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 am

onomatopoeia wrote:I wasn't sure where you were going with the title of this thread Immo. I imagined: Facebook, jelly babies, Jan Moir, cymbals, Super Ted, the Next catalogue, Staffordshire, camembert or bubble bath. I never imagined Come Dine With Me Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_biggrin Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_cheers

Hmmmm Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 462145

Out of a (seemingly) random 9-item selection of current or past obsessions...

...you score a remarkable 7 direct hits Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Suspect Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Suspect

Have you been raking my bins again? Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 675612 Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... 286271

PS

Jelly Bellys are a far superior confection and Jan Moir is hidjeuss in case you were wondering. Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_cool Getting a bit worried about my addicition to... Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 am

Jan Moir is a wonderful food critic.

And I am absolutely in agreement with her when she describes the death of a 33 year old man from 'natural causes' as disturbing.
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum