I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this

+3
crownliquor
bewlay
supermo
7 posters

Go down

I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Empty I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this

Post by supermo Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 am

But unfortunately I can't say the same for the Celtic defence Shocked

Mowbray is threatening to be our PLG.

Two questions though:
1. How many blatant fouls (to the nearest baker's dozen) does Davie Weir have to commit before a Scottish referee considers booking him?
2. How bad does Scott Brown have to get before "someone" drops him?

Still, at least we're not huns affraid
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Empty Re: I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this

Post by bewlay Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 am

I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this 395625

bewlay

Number of posts : 701

Back to top Go down

I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Empty Re: I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this

Post by crownliquor Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:07 am

"I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this"

That's because you sleep in a coffin you cunt. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am

I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_lol I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_lol

Amazing how a win for the sporting wing of the Ludge improves the quality of your one-liners I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_lol

You filthy Hun scum. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_evil I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 am

Nice to see you immo, don't suppose that cunt mita will be on. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_evil

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 am

Never mind... Im sure there will be other "Timmies" on later so you can have a bit of a gloat.

I know how important that is to you supremamcist, drooling gobshites I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 am

crownliquor wrote:"I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this"

That's because you sleep in a coffin you cunt. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

How did you know ? Twisted Evil
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:59 am

You go and read your twatphone thread. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:35 am

crownliquor wrote:You go and read your twatphone thread. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

You're smarting cos I never responded to that pish, aren't you? Knob
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Brown was shocking yesterday.
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 am

Yep, but he wasn't the only one, Sev Mad 70% possession and no goal from open play ffs !

Mind you I see the ref has conveniently come out 24 hours too late to admit that he should have given a pen for Weir's assault on Maloney. I guess the establishment club's recent whining about red cards and pens paid off for them.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm

After a weekend that has seen Celtic being the victims of an establishment plot to rob them of at least a point.It would be a superb gesture of atonement if Loovens case was thrown out.After all did ye see the challenges that went unpunished at the weekend? I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this 362769

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm

supermo wrote:Yep, but he wasn't the only one, Sev I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_mad 70% possession and no goal from open play ffs !

Mind you I see the ref has conveniently come out 24 hours too late to admit that he should have given a pen for Weir's assault on Maloney. I guess the establishment club's recent whining about red cards and pens paid off for them.

You lost!!!Dont fall into the old tim mindset.It will ruin a good man like you Mo.

ps

GIRUY I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Lol I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Lol

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:18 pm

supermo wrote:Yep, but he wasn't the only one, Sev I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_mad 70% possession and no goal from open play ffs !

Did he actually say it Mo? There was only quotes from Dallas on Teletext yesterday about the "apology"
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Surely you're not doubting the word of one of the world's greatest ever whistlers, timmy er Jimmy? Bro. Dallas has told us so, therefore it's true.

Bewls, I know we lost. See the first post ya fud. Up Yours
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm

supermo wrote:
crownliquor wrote:You go and read your twatphone thread. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

You're smarting cos I never responded to that pish, aren't you? I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this 280230

Summed you up perfectly though didn't it? I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this 722820

Can Aurelie (grrrrrr) come out to play tonight please, I'll be a gentleman to her? I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm

So predictable, Licker Wanker

You need some new material mate.

Razz
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey Mo

I seen a stat that tells us Celtic have had all five pens in the last 8 OF games.Surely enough?

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

bewlay wrote:Hey Mo

I seen a stat that tells us Celtic have had all five pens in the last 8 OF games.Surely enough?

Stats my arse,all that tells you is that celtic still play the attacking football in a way that the dirty hun bastards only option is to brutally hack them down in the area, have you saw the other sta about the amount of penalties we SHOULD have had? but the masonic refs were too scared to give us????

nah, me neither. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_biggrin

congratulations bewls, your team utilised our mistakes well.
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:33 am

bewlay wrote:Hey Mo

And which ones are you denying, Bewls? Perhaps Cuellar's brilliant two handed save from Nakamura ? Very Happy

Perhaps we can discuss Rangers' recent penalty claims in the same games, like that cheating cunt Thomson's pathetic pirouette and dive that led him to be stretchered off with, er, a "soft tissue injury" ?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 am

My tuppence three farthings worth.

All you Timmys moaned last season because Strachan's brand of football was boring.

So he got mutually consented and the Celtic hierarchy brought in Mowbray because all his teams play open, entertaining, passing football(it's the Ipswich way I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_cheers ).

But Cellic fandans want all that AND winning every week (not much to ask) so now he's a cunt.

Never mind that it takes time to change a team's mindset. Maybe 2 seasons. That's not good enough in Glasgow where they lose the first of four local derbies.

And somebody mentioned Paul Le Guen on here. Hmm.

And isn't Scott Brown supposed to be carrying an injury?
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am

Who said he was a cunt? and whats wrong with wanting that and winning, it tis after all, the celtic way. I'm not one to hide under the bed on days like this Icon_basketball
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down