These cheerleaders could turn celtic around

5 posters

Go down

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Empty These cheerleaders could turn celtic around

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:32 am

And if not, who fuckin cares? These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Article-0-01238B5B00000578-607_468x534
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Empty Re: These cheerleaders could turn celtic around

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 am

im not so sure that cheerleader isnt samaras Shocked
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Empty Re: These cheerleaders could turn celtic around

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

Or SamerASS! These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin

you would need a fuckin traction engine to drag me off that(or just wait 25 seconds) These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_razz
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 am

i think i saw the Fuckin Traction Engine in a catalogue....sadly it was out of my price range ....instead bought the Shagging Sowing Machine on 4 easy payments
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 am

Ah, the old seed sower 2000, These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 am

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_lol These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_lol These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_lol

It's comedy gold like this that sustained the board during the dark days These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:53 am

Those dark days that were darker than the bowels of hell?

Or some other dark days? Sherlock
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 am

I can't tell - the light's not good on this thread for some reason. These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 am

They look tighter at the back than our current incumbents These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_king
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 am

Not altogether an inappropriate analogy, Jimmy. Our defence is like the proverbial wizard's sleeve.

And don't tell me I didn't warn you about Gary fukkin Caldwell:

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Caldwellbootroom
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 am

Yes you did mo, he's reasonably competent most of the time but his wage demands are quite frankly fuckin hilarious. I'd have punted him this summer, he's done nothing to show he's worth that sort of money so far this year
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:43 am

JimmyMcGrory wrote:he's reasonably competent

Doh Deserve Better
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am

I can't imagine either big Jock or MON would've read the pish he spouted to the press this week and not decided that the best course of action was to boot his pompous arse down the steps of the main stand.

I'd further venture that their letting him indulge his delusions of midfield adequacy a couple of days after the fact would be pretty much out of the question.

I think there might be dressing-room cliquery These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Kopfschuettel

I know it's gony be a loooong season These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Kopfschuettel These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_cry
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 am

supermo wrote:
JimmyMcGrory wrote:he's reasonably competent

These cheerleaders could turn celtic around 485678 These cheerleaders could turn celtic around 362769

Fuck me Mo, are you a journalist? You seem to have quoted a small part of my quote. Are you greatly convinced by Loovens or McManus, none of them fill me with joy These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_sad
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 am

If you're gonna make outrageous statements Jimmy, sooner or later someone will point them out.

Clean sheet yesterday. Who played centre mid, remind me? Sherlock
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 am

Anyway I only thought of Caldwell when Sev started this thread because teh man who thinks he's Beckenbauer when actually he's some mouldy ole sauerkraut left at the bottom of the jar was caught shaggin a Rangers cheerleader*, was he not?

* Rangers cheerleader = Baton twirler at an orange parade
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

He was indeed, I'll wait to see how Celtic cope with a team who actually attack them before making judgement on the McManus/Loovens partnership
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:55 pm

That may not be a long wait, Jimmy Mad

And dont get me wrong, our defence is pish. I just happen to think that without Caldwell it's slightly less pish.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 am

Trust you two to spoil a perfectly good thread about a gorgeous arse. These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_evil
i was hoping that it would lead to more posting of fit arse pics, male or female, i dont care, im an equal opportunities mastubator. These cheerleaders could turn celtic around Icon_lol
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum