Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea

4 posters

Go down

Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Empty Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Leagues

Post by pepe Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 am

Here's my choices

SPL Top Celtic
Bottom Falkirk

Division 1 Dundee
Bottom Livingston if they're still in business otherwise Raith

Division 2 Peterhead
Bottom Stirling Albion

Division 3 East Stirling
Bottom Elgin City

England

Premier League Manchester United
Bottom Hull City

Championship Crystal Palace
Bottom Blackpool

League 1 Leeds United
Bottom Stockport County

League 2 Shrewsbury Town
Bottom Accrington Stanley

Now I know some of you are going to rip me to shreds over my choices but, hey, it's all personal isn't it?

In Scotland Rangers will be distracted by the Champions League whereas Celtic will be out on their arses early doors.

As for Town (not Tractor Boys fuckwits I hate that name) I'll be happy with the play offs.

Anyway these are my picks. What are yours? sunny
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Empty Re: Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 am

ive always had a problem with this kinda post.......who gives a good fuhk what anyone elses opinion is of what might happen ........i read tea leaves for a living ,,,,i know the theres always a random factor you cant see in typhoo
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Empty Re: Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea

Post by pepe Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 am

I know what you're saying, Snake but I get suckered into the oh it's a football board post something about football.

But nobody apart from Gladstone is interested in football which I find very sad.

Fair enough I'm an eejit from Ipswich but I've tried to post stuff which is relevant to Scottish football but nobody's interested.

It's all a carry over from the Scotland board ie personal nastiness or music tastes or Crown's cycling whimsys.

Not that there's anything wrong with all that because this board IS unique in its own way.
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am

Right knob

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:03 am

Not too far out so far apart from Peterhead and Stirling who appear to be the wrong way round.

Lucky I didn't have money on any of em.

Not that anybody on here's interested.

But hey it's not celtic or rangers is it
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 am

im having a freaked out moment here....cos i dont remember making that post No
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 am

SnakePlissken wrote:im having a freaked out moment here....cos i dont remember making that post Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Kopfschuettel

I remember you posting that! Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Icon_lol

Here were the predictions from the Commercial Hotel for this season, one team can be changed by the end of October. My predictions are on the far right ( Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea 559765 )

Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Fo0yuf
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm

i usually keep my tea leaf reading gift to myself.....cant believe my loose mouth
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 am

One of the Commercial Hotel's picks for promotion to the Prem was Ipswich.

What a cunt Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Icon_biggrin Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Icon_biggrin Predict The Tops And Bottoms of the Scottish and English Lea Icon_biggrin

I'd laugh if it didn't hurt so much
pepe
pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down