Bewls

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bewls Empty Bewls

Post by crownliquor Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:43 am

What's the official party line on the two neds, just in case any bead rattlers on here need putting in their place? Fight

To me it just demonstrates how fucking thick footballers are. Jesus, the V signs are something a five year old would find immature. Calling mo a specky, baldy twat is not childish though, it's the height of advanced banter. Very Happy

Do you think they'll both be forced out from god's own team? Know you don't rate the wee ned and wish him gone, but how do you feel about shagger?
Can't see anyway they will leave, it's all just bluster to appear Rangers have taken a hard line with them.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Bewls Empty Re: Bewls

Post by bewlay Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:53 am

lets take it on date order

Players banned for actions on Sunday -correct
Other players not banned for similar action - incorrect
Management in the space of two days are totally inconsistent with the punishment and - amateurish

Fri

Rangers take action against players - correct

SFA feel obliged to react to Rangers action by banning them for life.Rumour has it the players where going to announce their retirement anyway.If true then the SFA action is not only reactionary but utterly shameful

Players hear of the banning on the radio,Another example of how the press have dictated the agenda with the SFA - contemptable

There are strong rumours that the sundays are going to run with more stories on this sorry episode.- what will the SFA do in this case?I have no doubt that Burley was one result away from a sacking on Wed night.He at least was spared the public flogging by his bosses for the incredible decision to allow a group of football players to have a "few drinks" in the bar at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning.This is what started this sorry episode

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 am

I totally agree No No

The other players should be considered No No No No No No

(Insert "tut-tut" smiley Laughing )

I hear that "Papa" Weir din't zackly cover himself in glory either

Bewls Palmback
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Interesting post bewls, thank you. Am sure there are things that haven't been revealed, but as an overview, could it not be said that if you act like neds it should come as no surprise if you're treated like neds?

Any chance of revealing whether you still want shagger at Ibrox? There is a bit of a agenda with this question, 'cause you know I don't rate him. Short arse twat has a bigger belly than sev. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh yes, I predict a win, draw or loss this afternoon. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 am

Crown

I want both players at Ibrox and available to the end of the season.Today showed what will happen in the absence of Ferguson ,that twat of a manager overlooks Edu and plays McCulloch No ,Ferguson is our best holding player in midfield without a doubt.Allexander was unlucky to be dropped earlier in the season.If he plays well then he should keep his place.

Rangers cant afford to lose these players for the run in but Ferguson will be gone at the end of the season.I think McGregor will stay.

As for their actions then I was embarassed for them and all Rangers fans

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 am

My problem with the wee ned is he inhibits the rest of the team. They, and him, think all play must go through him, which allows the opposition to recover and regroup before our attack has even started.

And he's got tattoos, only working class scum have tattoos. If any of you on here have tattoos and are offended, tough. Very Happy Fight

I've got "Rangers FTP" on my back by the way. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:39 am

I've got "Elvis - Live in Las Vegas (three nights only - no refunds)" on my cock. Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 am

There's no way I'm sucking that then, no matter what mo says. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:21 am

Consonant please Carol Laughing Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am

bewlay wrote:lets take it on date order

Management in the space of two days are totally inconsistent with the punishment and - amateurish

This is where you should be careful of spin, Bewls. Here's the sequence of events as I understand them relating to the "free the Hampden two"/

1. Barry and Shagger hit the headlines for drinking late....
2. Media House and Barry's press pals, including Ian King of the Sun who holidays at Barry's villa in Portugal, start spreading the line that there were at least 6 players involved, etc etc
3. This spin then changes to "Scott Brown was there only 20 minutes before Barry and Shagger got caught....conspiracy etc etc" when Media House et al realise that among the extra players were another Rangers player, Whittaker, and Shagger's mate Hutton. So the focus is all on Scott Brown (hmm, wonder why?).
4. Finally Walter Smith appears to take the high ground and suspends both players, whereupon all the other crap gets an airing.
5. Suddenly Media House (who are after all Rangers' PR agency not Barry Ferguson's) snap into line and all the rumours start about how they'll never play for the club again, Barry will be sold etc etc.
6. All this spin-ola has begun to crumble.....now it's maybe Rangers will play them (they fucking have to!) if they'd only apologise to Walter. This suggests that Walter's biggest problem was they didn't apologise to him personally, rather than their punishment being for more noble and dignified reasons.

7. Then it emerges that in fact all the other players who had allegedly stayed up late in the bar were in their beds by 8am, FOUR HOURS before Barry and Shagger finally hit the hay.

My point is that coverage of nearly every story of this kind has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Especially since most of it is scribbled by sports writers and ex-footballers with crayons, and is therefore laced liberally with bias, lies, spin and all that bullshit.

I agree that the players should have been reprimanded and sent home. If that had happened their childish actions at Hampden wouldn't have occurred. Given that it did, Walter rightly took the high ground by suspending them (while saving his chairman £70 grand in fines btw).

In fact the guy who comes out of this looking stupid (apart from the two players) is that prick Gordon Smith, who has danced to several conflicting tunes throughout. And the funny thing is I happen to know there are people VERY high up in Rangers who think he is an absolute tosser and have done so for years. Which makes his obsequiousness to Rangers, and some Celtic fans' conviction that he's part of a hun conspiracy, all the funnier Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Mo you put so much into that post I feel I have to respond to give it its due respect.So in the style of another ...

Am I sworded? Bow

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Try not to bleed all over the board, crowns just had a spring clean. Arf Arf Arf Sid James
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:14 pm

supermo wrote:
bewlay wrote:lets take it on date order

This is where you should be careful of spin, Bewls. Here's the sequence of events as I understand them relating to the "free the Hampden two"/

1. Barry and Shagger hit the headlines for drinking late....
2. Media House and Barry's press pals, including Ian King of the Sun who holidays at Barry's villa in Portugal, start spreading the line that there were at least 6 players involved, etc etc
3. This spin then changes to "Scott Brown was there only 20 minutes before Barry and Shagger got caught....conspiracy etc etc" when Media House et al realise that among the extra players were another Rangers player, Whittaker, and Shagger's mate Hutton. So the focus is all on Scott Brown (hmm, wonder why?).
4. Finally Walter Smith appears to take the high ground and suspends both players, whereupon all the other crap gets an airing.
5. Suddenly Media House (who are after all Rangers' PR agency not Barry Ferguson's) snap into line and all the rumours start about how they'll never play for the club again, Barry will be sold etc etc.
6. All this spin-ola has begun to crumble.....now it's maybe Rangers will play them (they fucking have to!) if they'd only apologise to Walter. This suggests that Walter's biggest problem was they didn't apologise to him personally, rather than their punishment being for more noble and dignified reasons.

7. Then it emerges that in fact all the other players who had allegedly stayed up late in the bar were in their beds by 8am, FOUR HOURS before Barry and Shagger finally hit the hay.

My point is that coverage of nearly every story of this kind has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Especially since most of it is scribbled by sports writers and ex-footballers with crayons, and is therefore laced liberally with bias, lies, spin and all that bullshit.

I agree that the players should have been reprimanded and sent home. If that had happened their childish actions at Hampden wouldn't have occurred. Given that it did, Walter rightly took the high ground by suspending them (while saving his chairman £70 grand in fines btw).

In fact the guy who comes out of this looking stupid (apart from the two players) is that prick Gordon Smith, who has danced to several conflicting tunes throughout. And the funny thing is I happen to know there are people VERY high up in Rangers who think he is an absolute tosser and have done so for years. Which makes his obsequiousness to Rangers, and some Celtic fans' conviction that he's part of a hun conspiracy, all the funnier Very Happy

An interesting and informative read. Marred by your inability to be objective, the point scoring is tedious. This tendency will mean you'll only ever be a jobby jobbing journo. C+. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:30 am

Here's a simple version for the hard of hearing (Crown), unbiased and light on point scoring (aka gentle ribbing, you fuckwit):

1. Beware of spin and sports hacks' fantasy "facts"
2. Walter Smith was mostly right in what he did
3. Gordon smith's a wanker.

I gave up jobbing journalism to become a dotcom millionaire. At least it did provide better pay and substantially more self-respect than, say, being a "meedja studies lecturer" or a halfwit with a felt tip in Spain Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 am

Fishing You're my bitch now Kiss Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 am

Laughing Laughing

Rascal
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by sevvy Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 am

Bewls Scallywag_hdr
sevvy
sevvy

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 am

I will hear nothing said against Mo.He reminds me of the master from Kung Fu.

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:20 am

Is he a Baldy bewls?

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 am

bewlay wrote:I will hear nothing said against Mo.He reminds me of the master from Kung Fu.

I often think you're just misunderstood on here sometimes, Bewls.

Sevvy thinks that too, he's just too shy to mention it. Twisted Evil
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:11 pm

crownliquor wrote:An interesting and informative read. Marred by your inability to be objective, the point scoring is tedious. This tendency will mean you'll only ever be a jobby jobbing journo. C+. Very Happy

Walter backs down, and admits "off the record" briefing about how Baz'n'shagger would "never play for Rrrrrangers again":

The Rangers boss announced the club fine and ban but has admitted to having his doubts about the duo's future at Ibrox.
"I did say in an off-the-record briefing to journalists that they would not play for the club again," he revealed....
...former Scotland boss Smith added: "I have the right to change my mind but what I am doing is making them available for selection again, not saying they will play."

Of course Walter, they are back training but you'll never pick them Rolling Eyes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8001523.stm

As I said earlier, we should always be wary about spin and "sources" where football clubs are concerned - especially large Glasgow clubs - as the Scottish lapdog sports hack fraternity simply peddles whatever they're told, when they're told.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am

supermo wrote:

As I said earlier, we should always be wary about spin and "sources" where football clubs are concerned - especially large Glasgow clubs - as the Scottish lapdog sports hack fraternity simply peddles whatever they're told, when they're told.

crownliquor wrote:
Can't see anyway they will leave, it's all just bluster to appear Rangers have taken a hard line with them.

No one really thought they'd never play for Rangers again did they mo? Mind you, football fans are as thick as fuck.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 am

We are missing Shagger to be honest.Not convinced about Ferguson.I would love to see Thomson,Edu,Mendes and Davis in the midfield altthough that would be deviod of width.

As for Scotland then they should not return.They would get to much abuse from so called Scotland fans.

bewlay

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 am

Ferguson inhibits Mendes and shagger is short, fat and shit.

Yep, that midfield would be too narrow bewls. Wattie would love it. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next