Fucking doctors

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fucking doctors Empty Fucking doctors

Post by test Fri May 23, 2014 1:35 am

For someone overly concerned with their privacy, this exchange with my GP the other week annoyed me immensely:

GP: You’re a celebrity to the local doctors, not many live to tell the tale with your heart condition.

Me: This isn’t living.

Also found something out about my cardiologist the other week. He’s either naive or a wrong-un. I cancelled my appointment with him because I would not have been able to stop myself from confronting him.

And finally, think very carefully about vaccinating either you or your kids.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Fucking doctors Empty Re: Fucking doctors

Post by test Mon May 26, 2014 8:37 am

I was speaking to Mardy today, and in-between him turning the conversation to bumming whores every five minutes, vaccinations were discussed. He said his brother (who’s also a friend), refused to have his young daughter vaccinated. I was suitably impressed and asked him to relay my admiration to his brother.

Mardy told how anti-malaria tablets made him think he’d killed someone and buried them under the patio. He refuses to take them when he travels to malaria risk countries now. I asked him if he had buried anyone under a patio but he swears not.

Big pharma, like banks, insurance companies etc are utter scum.
Just like oil companies suppress efficient energy inventions, big pharma release maintenance drugs instead of cures. Why accept a one off payment when you can have the patient on subscription?

And back on this post’s original topic, doctors are part of the establishment and have the ability to cover things up, especially pathologists. Obviously there are good, upstanding doctors, I’ve just not met one I would trust (apart from an anaesthetist, who’s also a cyclist, I know) , but I’ve never met a mason or police officer I’d trust either.
I trust immo, he’s a genius you know.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 am

Vaccinations, they’re not the same as vacations.

http://chrisspivey.org/loving-your-children-to-death/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Do not accept the flu vaccine, it contains mercury. Any doctor who doesn’t explicitly advise against the flu jab is a cunt, taking kick backs, or so stupid they shouldn’t be practising.

And if you vaccinate your kids.........

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:16 am

Christ test, give it a rest.

Last time some halfwit started a (totally fictional) vaccination scare, thousands of kids ended up getting measles and other diseases that that had been virtually killed off.

Chris Spivey is a fucking fantasist.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by test Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 am

Goodness, such cognitive dissonance and naivety, sweetheart. Speak to a doctor about vaccines. (An honest, intelligent one if possible, I have. Two actually)
And hurry up with your homework you useless cunt. The genius has been in contact with me and is happy to take over your duties. The genius is my hero. Kisses, A.

Hmm, so Ebola is now in Glasgow is it? This whole Ebola nonsense is so they can “vaccinate” Africans (population reduction). If you look beyond MSM you’ll see that the Red Cross cunts have been chased out of some African towns for trying to inject their bullshit vaccine into residents.

The only reason I can see to claim Ebola is now in Scotland is so people clamour for the vaccine which will eventually kill them, but I’ve not researched the subject enough to be sure.

Oh yeah, the Glasgow dust cart crash stinks, something very dodgy there.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 pm

I thought the way they reduced the population in Africa was through Aids and not wearing condoms as suggested by the vatican? Not fast enough eh?

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Fucking doctors Empty Happy New Year everyone on stennymad

Post by supermo Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:17 am

Even the huns Very Happy

supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:21 pm

You dont get huns in Africa, well apart from the township corrugated iron sheet suppliers.

We adda peepil

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:30 am

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! wrote:I thought the way they reduced the population in Africa was through Aids and not wearing condoms as suggested by the vatican? Not fast enough eh?

Sev, it is said the NWO order wish to decrease the population form 7 billion to 500 million, their means need to be many and varied.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 am

Scottish doctors experiment on care home children:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/cia-torture-of-british-children-peter.html

Experiments have also been carried out on the prison population. Many prisoners are former care home residents who were abused, it’s no wonder they fall foul of the law. The poor bastards are institutionalised and abused their whole lives.

Social services snatch lots of children, as the establishment pedos need a constant supply of fresh meat for their care homes/child brothels. Brothels where establishment figures are taken and filmed abusing children by the security services and then controlled by the security services, just like Kincora. The Ra were compromised this way. They photographed a senior member with an underage girl, and did you know Gerry Adams’ brother raped his own daughter? The loyalist fuckwits are as bad, at least one leader visited the Elm Guest House, where Leon Brittan fucked care home boys.

Then there’s “Malcolm the puff”, the son of a king who isn’t light, the wonky eyed fucker, etc, etc, all said to be pedos.

But I’ve gone off topic, this is a doctors thread. Doctors are part of the establishment and most are wrong-uns. It’s a simple test to tell if a doctor is a wrong-un, ask them about the flu vaccine, if they don’t tell you it’s dangerous, they’re wrong-uns.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Some, if not all of you, will struggle with this:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/rip-madeleine-mccann/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:09 am

The other day I spent 4 hours wandering round a private hospital that was preparing for an inspection, I even entered the hospital’s holy of holies, the pharmacy, the pharmacist kept a keen on me as I tried to edge close to the goodies though.
It wasn’t really what I’d signed up for, I expected to be another pair of eyes for half an hour and then accept a free lunch, a lunch that never came.

Most disappointing of all was I was banned from accusing the doctors of advocating vaccines that are ineffective and dangerous, to line their own pockets, and positing they were nothing but big pharma shills.

Doctors, like teachers, are wrong-uns.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Not content with injecting children with poisonous vaccines, some offer the extra service of injecting them with semen from their penis.

Others will harvest their organs.

Others cover up state killings as suicide.

Doctors are like masons, you’re either one of them or you’re not and if you’re not, they never tell you the truth.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/britains-dirty-organ-scandal/#comments

Doctors and teachers, wrong-uns.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:00 am

fucksake stop it crown, I'm waiting to go under the knife affraid
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by test Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:49 am

Even with your ging-herr, boyish good looks, you should be old enough to be of little interest to the pedo doctors, James.

The organ harvesting doctors may be of more concern. If you do fall foul, could you inform Mrs M I have first dibs on your heart, please, mine seems to deteriorate daily.

If you’re not a whistle blower, they probably won’t suicide you.

The truest thing a doctor said to me was, “hospitals are unsafe”, and they were correct.

Best wishes for the op.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am

As an early Christmas present I was ambulanced to my local hospital where I received 6 of these:
Fucking doctors Shock10
and a 10 day stay.

After the storm had finished I was moved to the ward. It's a newish hospital so clean and spacious but they have no knowledge of my condition so I asked to be transferred to my cardiologist's hospital. In fact I never saw a cardiologist at the first hospital, only a good looking doctor so in love with himself he probably looks in the mirror while wanking.
He was most upset when I refused a thyroid drug and a stomach injection to stop blood clots. Fucking doctors, trying to give you drugs at any opportunity to keep up their backhanders. He didn't talk to me after this refusal.

They were fine with transferring me, but after a day of trying and getting nowhere they came and asked me if I knew anyone there I could speak to about the transfer. I didn’t realise the NHS was now self-service. I said I'd call the cardiologist or a couple of people in the pacing team I knew if it would help but they sorted it in the end.

The nurses and ancillary staff were excellent at the first hospital, no complaints, only admiration.

Finally arrived at my preferred hospital at 10pm to find an old fashioned ward with beds each side, it was like a barracks hut.
(View from my hospital bed)
Fucking doctors View_f10

If the staff at the first hospital earned my admiration the over worked staff here elicited feelings of awe, they were amazing. I on the other hand was a bad tempered cunt. Not really, I was well behaved and didn't run away once.

Saw a cardiologist the next day (Friday) but he said they do one week in three or some strange thing and I'd see another cardiologist after the weekend.
My original cardiologist has semi-retired so didn’t see him.

Cardiologist on Monday was excellent. He prescribed a drug unlicensed in the UK which had to be approved by the hospital chairman because it's so expensive he said. Within 2 days the paperwork was completed and I had my first dose. This cardiologist is superman.
Observed me for a few days for any nasty side-effects to the drugs and then sent me home...... where I had a nasty reaction over the Xmas period, the cunt is trying to kill me, fucking doctors, wrong-uns to a man.

Rang cardiologist to discuss the side-effects but he was away.
They'd also adjusted my pacing after the storm which was driving me mad so I rang a member of the pacing team the next morning and she told me to come in that afternoon, by which time she'd spoken to the cardiologist and he came down after the pacing was adjusted and we adjusted the medication too. The pacing technician is so good to me and I feel guilty for being such a miserable bastard towards her. She even asked me if anything makes me happy, to which I told her she was now old enough to learn there’s no joy in living, poor girl didn’t know what to make of that answer.

A few days later the cardiologist rang to see how I was getting on and said he'd come and see me after a pacing visit in a few days. This guy is superman and not a cunt like all doctors.

Saw him again as promised and he even walked me down to the pharmacy to pick up 6 months of drugs because I didn't know where it was. Have I mentioned he's superman?

Anyway, they can't stop me being shocked but the help and care I received was unbelievable, I feel truly humbled by their kindness.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 am

Saw the consultant yesterday and told him the drug he has me on is horrible, with unpleasant side effects. He expressed surprise and gave me another big bag of said unlicensed drug. He’s definitely trying to kill me. Doctors, wrong-uns to a man.

Fucking doctors Pils10

test

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Watched a very interesting prog last week about vaccinations, and it concentrated on smallpox, one forward thing Doctor got the WHO to start vaccinating the world in 1967, and in ten years had eradicated the disease from the face of the earth, also I think Polio has fucked off forever ( not 100% sure though), so is it all face you're against or just some?

P.s. there are two samples of the Smallpox virus still existing in labs in the world, one in Russia and one in the USA ( quelle suprise ), the guy that started the immunisation programme tells us that there is nothing new we can learn from the disease, it's been studied down to the sub atomic level to its DNA, so why are they keeping it? Are you right? Jeez please don't let you be right.

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:30 am

Is that an erection you've got going on there? Shocked

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 am

He fucking wishes Laughing
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by test Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 am

Doctors poison bodies, teachers and scientists poison minds. Wrong-uns to a man.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:58 am

Aren't you dead yet?*

* Like that cunt Immogreen. Must be rolling in his grave reading yer pish.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 am

Waiting in the pacing clinic for my appointment, my consultant walks in, shakes my hand, sits next to me and asks how I am?
Rubbish, I reply, followed by asking him if he hasn’t got any proper patients to see rather than listening to me moan.
He laughs and says he thought he’d come down to see me so I didn’t have to wait for my appointment to see him in clinic later on. He is god. Well, obviously immo is god but you know what I mean.

He hung around until I went in then sat in on the reading and tests.
While hooked up and looking at the readings he said:
You’ve had a lot of runs this month.
I know, I stopped taking one lot of pills.
Why have you stopped?
Because I don’t trust big pharma.
Ok.The runs are junctional so I’m not worried about them. That’s easy for him to say.

We discuss things and while doing so I tell him, that was an ectopic, he looks at the screen and says, yes, I can see it. I like to show them I’m acutely aware of what’s going on with my heart and don’t moan for no reason.

He tells me he’s trying to balance my medication to improve my quality of life, I say, there’s no joy in living, and he eyes me not quite knowing how to take the statement.

Consultation over he shakes my hand again and I squeeze just enough to let him know I’m the alpha male. Not really.

One of the pacing girls comments on the consultant coming down to see me, to which I tell her, he’s a superstar. And he is a superstar.

Doctors, wrong-uns to a man.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:50 am

A local anaesthetic was required for a small procedure the other week.
While waiting the nurse was all over me like a rash, which is hardly surprising, I was the only non tattooed oik in the hospital and with my boyish (if you squint) good looks (if you squint really hard) I’d caught her eye.

Being a sensitive soul it took 3 shots of anaesthetic to dull the scalpel blade and towards the end of the procedure the room started swimming and I felt as sick as a dog.
“The injection has probably entered a blood vessel, lay back and I’ll tilt the table so the blood rushes to your head.”  I heard the doctor say.
That did the trick, and after a minute or so I was fine to go back in the waiting room.

The nurse returned with my release papers and sarcastically said:
“You’re free to go now if you’ve recovered from your little turn”
Her tone was such that she didn’t need to add:
“Don’t forget your handbag on the way out ya tart”

Fucking nurses, wrong-uns to a man.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content