This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread

3 posters

Go down

This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread Empty This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 pm

I was going to start off with Massive Attack's Be Thankful for What You Got followed by some shitey Calvin Harris tune but seen neither of the explicit versions are available on youtube I'll just need to leave it to your imagination Sev:bball: 

Pretty poor show considering these bloody videos get played on MTV scratch 
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread Empty Re: This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread

Post by JimmyMcGrory Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Anyways here's a fat tit and some nice tits

JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread Empty Re: This Ones For You Sev, The Slightly Risque Music Video Thread

Post by APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT! Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 am

I canny see them jimmy, can hear one of them though. :-(

APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Goodness, is this post from the 1970s? Objectifying women in this day and age? Disgraceful, there’s not a ging-herr in sight.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:51 am

test wrote:Goodness, is this post from the 1970s? Objectifying women in this day and age? Disgraceful, there’s not a ging-herr in sight.

Terribly sorry old chap, I was drinking heavily and had been watching Ashes to Ashes on the telly. Don't know what came over me Embarassed 

Sev, I think crown has inflicted some forum curse on you. Nothing works Twisted Evil 
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down