If it walks like a Tory....

+3
APOSTROPHE THIS YA CUNT!
JimmyMcGrory
test
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If it walks like a Tory.... - Page 6 Empty Re: If it walks like a Tory....

Post by vernonlittle Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Great stuff, test.

Like you, I’ve given up on the corrupt BBC and that’s why I come on here to get “the truth”. You do yourself a disservice, I honestly don’t think we need Chris Spivey’s “far more depth” on the Paris nonsense; your post  on the 14th pretty much gives us all the details any intelligent person would need.

I had to laugh when the judge in Chris’s trial said: “'All because sitting in your bedroom in Rochford you come to the conclusion that MI5 and various other organisations are conspiring to mislead the public.” ..when most people know - it's on visual record I believe - that his computer is in his living room.  Judge owned and shown up for being "in on it."

You seem to have uncovered some really interesting stuff on the International Space Station.  I’d maybe go further than “Mars landings?” by suggesting to all the space-believing moronic sheep out there: “Mars?”  Where is the proof ya suckers?  I'll admit that the sun seems to be real but so-called Mars - do me a favour!  False flag on every level. And if you have a look at some of Chris's stuff on Saturn you'll be shocked:

chrisspivey.o rg/Saturnphotoshopped- snookerball/pics

Keep up the posts, tests, and ignore the Facepiss (good one) followers who say about you, “He’s the kind of dick you met at parties in the 70’s and 80’s – usually in the kitchen - who kept saying ‘...and another thing’ whilst you were trying to get back to the living-room to have a wee dance and snog a girl.”

They live in their ignorant bliss.

vernonlittle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bewlay Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:20 pm

vernonlittle wrote:Great stuff, test.

Like you, I’ve given up on the corrupt BBC and that’s why I come on here to get “the truth”. You do yourself a disservice, I honestly don’t think we need Chris Spivey’s “far more depth” on the Paris nonsense; your post  on the 14th pretty much gives us all the details any intelligent person would need.

I had to laugh when the judge in Chris’s trial said: “'All because sitting in your bedroom in Rochford you come to the conclusion that MI5 and various other organisations are conspiring to mislead the public.” ..when most people know - it's on visual record I believe - that his computer is in his living room.  Judge owned and shown up for being "in on it."

You seem to have uncovered some really interesting stuff on the International Space Station.  I’d maybe go further than “Mars landings?” by suggesting to all the space-believing moronic sheep out there: “Mars?”  Where is the proof ya suckers?  I'll admit that the sun seems to be real but so-called Mars - do me a favour!  False flag on every level. And if you have a look at some of Chris's stuff on Saturn you'll be shocked:

chrisspivey.o rg/Saturnphotoshopped- snookerball/pics

Keep up the posts, tests, and ignore the Facepiss (good one) followers who say about you, “He’s the kind of dick you met at parties in the 70’s and 80’s – usually in the kitchen - who kept saying ‘...and another thing’ whilst you were trying to get back to the living-room to have a wee dance and snog a girl.”

They live in their ignorant bliss.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:55 am

I believe the PIRA was created by Bewlay to give himself something to get angry about.

Welcome back Bewls. I'd ask if anyone had ever called you a cunt, but it's too obvious.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:22 am

Goodness, I’m not accustomed to one person agreeing with me, let alone two, I’m scared now.

Do you (James & Vern) have doubts on the Dusty Bin official story, it seems a hard one for Scots to question?

Was at a family party the other month. Sitting in the lounge my cousin’s husband asked me about EC videos and if I’d mind giving him the channel name so he could look at them. I said that’s fine (but don’t tell anyone who I am) and warned him they were somewhat left wing.
He used to work for the labour party (think he was a script writer for some MP) and asked what I thought of Jeremy Corbyn to which I replied, “he’s a puppet like most politicians”.

Asked to expand on the puppet theory, I warned them what I’m about to say is unpleasant stuff and gave the spiel of the SS running children’s homes in Jersey, Wales, Northern Ireland, Islington etc as child brothels. MPs were filmed abusing residents of children’s homes by the SS, the films were then used to control the politicians. And if it isn’t children, another device is used to pull the politician’s strings.

It was a mixed aged crowd running from late 80s to 19 years old. At the point where one expected it to turn into Vern’s party scenario with everyone leaving the lounge, they started asking questions. First they were incredulous questions, but then inquiring questions.

The older generation were obviously more sceptical, especially told no planes flew into the World Trade Centre, but the younger ones were not far behind.

Let’s address the youngsters. There were 5 youngsters, 3 at uni and 2 with completed degrees. One was mid 20s and a journalist. He’d worked at the Daily Express (so not a real journalist) and was now somewhere else.
I reeled of the pedo MPs and asked if he’d heard any of the rumours, he looked dumfounded and said he hadn’t. I then mentioned MK Ultra, Operation Gladio, the Tavistock Intitute, Common Purpose, again not a flicker of recognition.
The establishment cunts really have got it sown up, indoctrination and mis-information starts at school. I don’t know what they’re teaching at uni these days, but certainly isn’t to have an inquiring mind

I’d told them about Gordon Brown and even as leaving, while shaking my hand (he wasn’t a mason) my cousin’s husband asked if the Gordon Brown story was the “Edinburgh University Incident”. I said no, and I’d not heard about the Edinburgh uni incident, but I had to leave so didn’t hear his story.

It was the first “dry” party I’ve attended, they’re all good Methodists my family.

test

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:44 am

Forgot, Spiv has some more thoughts on the Dusty Bin nonsense in which no one died and if you think they did you're beyond Jan Ullrich and I's help:

http://chrisspivey.org/you-wanted-to-know-so-here-ya-go/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 am

I've followed Spivey on Twitter, will have a look at some of his articles. I remain sceptical about this sort of stuff but not convinced. He does give some insight though as to why, which is important
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:08 am

Don’t do it, James, once you’ve looked behind the curtain everything is tainted.................bar ging-her girls, grrrrrrrrrrr.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:16 am

Spivey's claims about the bin lorry crash are nauseating, disappointed you keep repeating them test. The story of the crash is one of incompetence and a pathetic cover-up by Glasgow City Council and the Crown Office.
I know one of the bereaved families and to read shite about how "nobody died" is just fukkin vomit inducing. Give it a fucking rest.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by vernonlittle Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Supermo
I think you need to look at the evidence provided by the guys who know: Test and Chris Spivey. It’s not like they’re simply making up stuff based on a few hours on the internet. I’m sure both have studied the subjects with care, spoken to people who were there and have been to the scenes of the so-called crimes for themselves. Have a look at Chris’s thorough gathering of facts, figures and photographs on the lies of George Square and the recent so-called attacks in Paris on Charlie Haribo and the Copacabana club. It’s beyond argument that people who look a bit like each other have appeared at many of these so-called terrorist incidents. Wise up!

Bewlay
You can “LOL” all you like; the evidence is there and if you’re not part of the solution you’re part of the disease. FACT.

Test
Just a quick one (and I know it’s a bit left-field) but what’s your take on the pandas at Edinburgh Zoo? False flag? The reason I ask is because I have now been there three times and have yet to see TWO pandas. “Enclosure Renovation”, “Pregnant Panda” and recently I was simply told to “move along before we call security.” Now I know Calderpark/Glasgow Zoo was closed down in very suspicious circumstance a while back – at the time Chris Spivey suggested something to do with “fake monkeys” (?) – but what do you reckon is going on in the outskirts of Edinburgh? [Some of the penguins look a bit fucking funny an’ all.]

Keep up the great work and never believe what you read (or at least read it carefully.)

vernonlittle

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 am

Pandas ffs, everything's black or white with you conspiracy theoristsIf it walks like a Tory.... - Page 6 Panda-emoticon-34
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 am

Dearie me, the San Bernadino shootings are as believable as the Dusty Bin nonsense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34991855

My wife works down the street it was real.....I live hear and go to school down the street people died,, and in redlands a resident filmed the chase in redlands on his phone real gun shoots.... you are payhetic....people died today right next to me.... it's real fag..

Yawn.

Accusations of Australian establishment pedos.

WARNING, UNPLEASANT READING:

http://pedophilesdownunder.com/2015/12/01/vip-pedophile-ring-victim-comes-forward/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:44 am

Is war a racket? Of course it is, all wars are financial. Yes, even the 1st and 2nd World Wars, do a little research.
Jan Hammer* has given Spiv an excerpt from his new book discussing the war racket, most informative it is too:

http://chrisspivey.org/war-is-a-racket-a-john-hamer-exclusive/

What’s that, Syria is an ideological war, what about the terrorists? If you believe the invasion of Syria is about terrorism you’re beyond Jan Ullrich and I’s help. Everyone’s called Jan tonight.

“Jacob Rothschild, like Rupert Murdoch and Dick Cheney, is a shareholder in Genie Energy.

The American firm Genie has the oil exploration rights in the Golan Heights, the part of Syria controlled by Israel.

Western oil firms have their eyes on all of Syria's vast oil wealth.

Rupert Murdoch is thus keen to see Assad toppled.”

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/the-islamists-work-for-rothschild.html

The only terrorists are governments.

*Alright, it’s John Hamer, not Jan Hammer.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by vernonlittle Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:36 am

Your usual great analysis, test: in depth, well considered and pretty much all angles covered. Big business involved in dodgy deals involving the military and war? I'd never considered that take on it before. [Is John Hamer the same guy who used to do a little bit of the Grand National coverage on the BBC: "They're approaching the Melling Road and it's over to John Hamer"?]

What about the supposed rain in Cumbria? Do they think we're daft or something? I've been to the Lake District - near Cumbria dumbos - and I didn't see any streets under six feet of water. [Quite a nice tea-shop just outside Bowness incidentally] But really, ISIS is supposedly flooding the North West? Research it ya bunch of Ant'n'Dec [one person incidentally]-loving media sheep:

http://chrisspivey.org/rain-isnt-real-exclusive/

http://chrisspivey.org/send-me-money-to-keep-this-shit-going/naemates

Keep the insights coming, test. Huw Edwards (actually from Aberdeen) and the rest of the BBC liars (including Frank Bough) have lost all credibility.

vernonlittle

Back to top Go down

Post by vernonlittle Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:10 pm

...and Carol Kirkwood (possibly the CIA agent Camp Chapman; look very similar and Chris has got some photographs so it must be solid info)

Big Bosomed Chapman...the clues are all there

vernonlittle

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:20 am

Nah, Jan Hamers the cunt who did that shit tune for Miami Vice. Its so bad I'm not even posting it
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 am

Nice article on Operation Gladio and its ilk. And what a surprise, top cunt Allen Dulles was an architect of this attack style:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/12/operation-gladio.html

And an article on Harvey Proctor, convicted sex offender:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/12/harvey-proctor-extreme-right-winger.html

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Oh look, the pederast Greville Janner has conveniently “died”, just like the pederasts Leon Brittan and Alistair McAlpine conveniently “died”, dearie me.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.ro/2015/12/janner-disappears.html

Having read the Belgium X-Files, the Detroux Dossiers website some years ago, nothing these cunts get upto has surprised me since:

“She has to eat pieces of children (fingers) served in gelatine. Good taste - slightly sugary.”

“Gilles (12 years old??) was castrated by Polo. The other children have to drink the blood... Girls are slashed with razor blades. The lips of the vagina of X3 have partially been cut and were given to eat to the dogs... A girl's [large] vulva was cut into slices and fed to the dogs..”

http://isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php#girls

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:12 am

“Islamic State video 'shows killing of five men it says spied for UK'”:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35218086

Ha, ha. Do people really believe this nonsense? There are no terrorists other than governments.

“Obama considers unilateral action on US gun violence”:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35211294

Ha, ha, of course he does, what do you think all these nonsense shootings like Sandyhook, the blonde newsreader etc are about? No one died.

Coleman has returned in typical confrontational style:

“Prince **** is as gay as a kite and Prince **** likes to bugger very young boys”

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/britains-dirty-secrets/

and an oldie:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/rip-madeleine-mccann/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:43 am

Coleman is no lover of the BBC. Some BBC employees however are lovers of children:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/jimmy-savile-and-the-murderous-bbc-cover-up/

The BBC, how long are people going to believe their nonsense?

There’s been lots of nonsense terrorist scaremongering recently, apparently we’re all in mortal danger, so the police must be given more powers and our civil liberties eroded even more.
By now you should have realised the Paris shootings, just like the Charlie Hebdo shootings were hoaxes, no one died. There are no terrorists, only governments.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 am

Coleman has harsh words for BBC cunts Rantzen and Fry, and who can blame him? The article comments are interesting, especially the Rantzen ones.

Rantzen: https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/why-the-bloody-hell-hasnt-esther-rantzen-been-arrested-yet/

Fry: https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/stephen-fry-and-the-paedophiles/

So they’ve finally popped a cyclist for mechanical doping: http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/motor-found-in-belgian-cyclo-cross-bike-a-disgrace-says-national-cycling-coach-209504

The question of mechanical doping first came to the fore in the 2010 Paris Roubaix race with Fabian Cancellera’s improbable attack:

Then we had our old friends Team Sky in 2013 with numerous laughable attacks from Chris Froome where his legs appear to be unable to keep up with his pedals:

And one year later in 2014, Ryder Hesjedal crashes in the Vuelta and his rear wheel seems to have a will of its own:

Motor doping is happening in the peloton.

Not sure how mechanical doping would aid footballers, so they’re peptide doping with Aicar, GW-50156 etc (and EPO of course). The peptides are applied via a cream, the footballer can then roll up their sleeve like Phil Lynott did and say, “Look, ma, no needle tracks”. Phil however was injecting heroin into his foot.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:15 am

Birmingham Six, it’s a fit up, guv:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.cz/2016/02/birmingham-false-flag.html

Our brave security services attacking their own people yet again.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Fancy undertaking a spot of mind control? You need to start young, when the child is still in the womb perhaps, where you can place headphones on the mother's abdomen, and play loud, discordant music. Or you could have the mother ingest quantities of bitter substances, to make the amniotic fluid bitter, or undertake shouting at the foetus inside the womb.

And then when the child is born.............

“The child is brought into a room where there is a trainer and another child of approximately the same age, or slightly younger, that the child being taught. The child is severely beaten, for a long period of time, by the trainer, then told to hit the other child in the room, or they will be beaten further. If the child refuses, it is punished severely, the other child is punished as well, then the child is told to punish the other child. If the child continues to refuse, or cries, or tries to hit the trainer instead, they will continue to be beaten severely, and told to hit the other child, to direct its anger at the other child. This step is repeated until the child finally complies. This step is begun around age 2 to 2 1/2, and is used to create aggressive perpetrator alters in the young child. As the child becomes older, the punishing tasks become more and more brutal. Children are expected to become perpetrators of others at very young ages, and will "practice" on children younger than themselves, with the encouragement and rewarding by the adults around them. They will also be mimicking these adults, who role model perpetration constantly as normal. The child will be taught that this is the acceptable outlet for the aggressive impulses and rage that are created by the brutality the child is constantly being exposed to.”

“The child is also put through severe psychological torture to ensure that it will never be tempted to tell, including: being buried alive; near drowning; watching "traitor's deaths" involving slow painful torture, such as being burned, or skinned alive; being buried with a partially rotted corpse and being told that they will become a corpse like it if they ever tell, etc.”

All practices undertaken by governments that only have your best interests at heart.

----------------------------------------------

Oh look, it’s our old friend the BBC:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/jimmy-savile-and-the-murderous-bbc-cover-up/

And auntie Esther Rantzen:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/why-the-bloody-hell-hasnt-esther-rantzen-been-arrested-yet/

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:30 am

Ha, ha. The Brussels “bombings” are as believable as the Paris “shootings” (and other hoaxes I’m not allowed to mention on threat of rescinded privileges).
Bad crisis actors everywhere. Dearie me.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 am

Poor old Harvey Proctor, it’s all a witch hunt you know:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/the-weird-world-of-harvey-proctor/

Coleman and one commenter don’t believe Harvey:

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/the-weird-world-of-harvey-proctor/#comment-23477

test

Back to top Go down

Post by test Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:17 am

So we all knew Clement Freud was a pedo?
And we all know about Gordon, Peter, Harvey, Gerald, Michael etc?

And we all had a jolly good chortle when it was reported 50 people had been killed in Orlando, and the mirth was amplified by the awful crisis actors wheeled out to sell yet another hoax, designed to remove guns from American citizens?

And we all know “never tested positive” means nothing, as I’m sure Paula Radcliffe, Chris Hoy, Sebastian Coe, Alan Wells, Stephen Redgrave, Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Andy Murray etc, will tell you, because Brits don’t dope, they beat all those nasty eastern European dopers with muscular Christianity and fair play? Did I mention Paula “rabbit in the headlights” Radcliffe?

And we all know how many times test has been wrong? That’s right, never.

Still, life’s much easier if you believe the moon landings, Team Sky and the BBC.
Toodle pip.

test

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next