The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE

+3
Immo
supermo
pauldg1
7 posters

Go down

The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE Empty The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE

Post by pauldg1 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

*The crowd cheers*

Finally. FINALLY. Finally pauldg has come back to StennyMad. Which means FINALLY pauldg has come back to skelp crown's erse raw. Which means FINALLY pauldg has come back.... home. Now, before pauldg gets into that, before we electrify, before we turn this out tonight. For those of you who don't know, pauldg has many nicknames. "The great one". "The most electrifying man in all of the internet". "The peoples's champion". But I want to tell you something that's important to me right now.

I need to take this moment and tell you something as Paul. It's been a long time since I've been back. Three or four years, to be vague. And I want to take this moment, in the middle of this post to tell you why I'm back. It's not because of the money, it's not to promote the Old Firm game tomorrow. I am back on this board because of you. When I left, when I left three or four years ago I dreamed BIG. You guys dreamed big with me. You helped me accomplish my goals, acoomplish my dreams because you never left my side. And I want to take this moment to tell you all here. Thank you, I love you, and it is because of you that I am back on this forum and I give you my word that I am never going away.

*Crowd goes absolutely nuts*

Simply put ladies and gentlemen, PAULDG IS BACK!!!!!

pauldg1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE Empty Re: The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE

Post by supermo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 am

Quite a comeback speech, kid.

Did that ole horny Russian sailor finally release you from the hold? Your ass must be like a wizard's sleeve Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE Empty Re: The biggest comeback since The Rock returned to WWE

Post by pauldg1 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

When he jumped on my back I either had to leave him there or toss him off.

How's it going man? What's been happening the last few years? Genuinely surprised to see so many thousands of posts on a Stenny board that I'd never even seen before!

pauldg1

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

You mean other than the thousands of post you used to spunk on here? Very Happy

Everything's fine. We're all a little older and Crown's still a cunt. You got a real job yet, btw?

Wait till Licker finds out your WERE Absolut after all this time... Mo Bashing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pauldg1 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

Crown is a complete ballbag, I look forward to punting him all over the place later.

As for a real job, I did have one until a month ago. But I quit to go back to uni!

I'm not Absolut. I never even saw this place until tonight!

pauldg1

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

That means Bertie is Absolut then Very Happy

Back to uni, attaboy. We don't want anyone doing a real job on here ffs.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pauldg1 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Boy?!?! Ahm fuhkin 24 noo! Just starting to realise that I'll never play for Celtic.

pauldg1

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

pauldg1 wrote:For those of you who don't know, pauldg has many nicknames. "The great one". "The most electrifying man in all of the internet". "The peoples's champion"

You missed out 'love-child of Gordon Strachan and Barry Chuckle'

Welcome home kid. Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 am

Who?
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 am

PAULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! welcome back man. Very Happy

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 am

SnakePlissken wrote:Who?

You must remember him...

...he sat in a bath of milk once. Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

pastuerised?
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was doin that before I even scrolled to the bottom of the page. Very Happy

I'm voddied up Rooster - I call that fair warnin. Suspect Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

Laughing Laughing

Residual

Laughing
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 am

If you really support a team then you stick with them through thick and thin.

In the internet age you don't do a disappearing act from message boards because your team happens to finish second rather than first you tosser.

I notice that you've suddenly started posting on the Scottish Football Mad board just because you scent that Celtic might win something worth while.

I hate cunts like you.
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

bit harsh peps. Neutral

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:bit harsh peps. Neutral

Even by stennymad standards! Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:55 am

But it's true isn't it?

Paul hasn't posted on any football message boards that I know of for the last couple of years which has coincided with Smith's team doing rather well.

Lennon comes in does miles better than expected and all of a sudden the trainee plane designer reappears on the scene.

Now I know somebody's going to say old Pep's all of a sudden has started posted after god know's how long but I support some crummy clapped out English team who are never going to recall their glory days. Yeah ok Roy Keane managed us but his reign was an unmitigated disaster. If he'd stayed we would now be relegated.

But to be fair to him he wasn't bigoted. He employed lots of Irishmen but he didn't take religion into account.

I happen to believe that both Walter Smith and Neil Lennon are excellent managers. Neil needs to get somebody sensible to look after his PR at Celtic because there's a complete prick who's doing it now.

Anyway I digress.

pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

FFS Max Clifford couldn't put a positive slant on lennon, whatever minor indiscretion he makes and the microanalysis after by the press makes him a bigger hate figure than Fred West

It really is disproportionate to any "crime" he actually carries out pepe
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by pauldg1 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 am

pepe wrote:I hate cunts like you.

Pleased to meet you pepe!

Interesting to see I have an apparently avid / potentially unhinged follower... Suspect

My re-emergence actually coincided with me moving to a foreign country, getting bored and revisiting old online haunts. Good to see so many names I recognise! Not so good to see names I don't recognise calling me a cunt haha.

pauldg1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down