I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

+5
Fairdoes
pepe
Immo
JimmyMcGrory
supermo
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes.... Empty I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

Post by supermo Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 am

Welcome Mr/s Fairdoes.

A few introductory questions will follow soonish. Just a matter of routine.

(Someone wake up the gimp, er, Crown Licker, please....)
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes.... Empty Re: I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

Post by JimmyMcGrory Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 am

Here's a novel idea Mo ...... why don't you try being nice to him? Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes.... Empty Re: I note we have a new member, a certain Fairdoes....

Post by supermo Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 am

Nah, too obvious Jimmy Very Happy

Where IS the Gimp?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am

Which one ........... ah crown. Immo says he's still hiding under the bed, blamming the beer depression no doubt pig
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 am

Officially worried now Sad

Gettin on for a month. Crying or Very sad

C'mon Crownybhoy - you could log in and log out real quick like so you show up on the memberlist at some point/date later than Dec 13th - just to set me mind at rest likes. pale

I won't even hardly mention the game if you do come on probably

Smile
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am

Ha!!! cheers cheers

Just checked me e-mail for the first time in weeks. Very Happy

Reports of Crownybhoy's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Smile

(Mostly by me it has to be said Rolling Eyes Embarassed but anyways... cheers )
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 am

Ffs let's cut to the chase.

Fairdoes, each new poster is usually asked a couple of friendly routine questions. It saves time if you consider the questions carefully (ie the actual words). Failure to do so consigns you to the thick bassa categories where bask certain halfwits called lenoard, por ejemplo.

Crown"s question: Are you of the Hoopy persuasion?
Super's question: Has anyone ever called you a cunt?

Just answer and join us. Hang around five mins and we'll make you an admin on condition that you never ban anyone (even the mad Bewlay).

Hang around 10 mins and you'll be entitled to a flounce. Ask Snakeplissken about this, he's very helpful to new posters.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 am

supermo wrote:Crown"s question: Are you a bead rattler?
Super's question: You're a cunt!

I think that's a truer reflection of how it runs though the rest of your post is 100% spot on Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 am

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy (shakes head in priestly despair...)

The whole point of the question is to read the question. I've never called any new joiners a cunt. I've asked them if anybody's ever called them a cunt.

There's a big, big difference.

Obviously I usually end up calling them cunts later. But never at the beginning. Besides, they might be decent cunts. And I'm sure Fairdoes will fall into that category, should he ever log in again.... Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 am

Cunt probably wont bother now
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 am

He's probably busy posting on TSW, Jimmy. He's a right argumentative cunt over there btw. But in a good way.

(Oops, just answered Crown's question there Very Happy)
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 am

Fairdoes, just to let you know that Spermie is obsessed with the Oyston family because he had a 'ride' with one of their wives.

Pick the bones out of these:

Karl Oyston: Therapist

Owen Oyston: The Rapist cheers
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 am

And that's another thing Spermie (or Supermo who he insists upon being called Rolling Eyes )is a world renowned journalist so watch what you say sonny. Not that you've made any posts yet but look forward to being sneered at by the 5 posters here ( 6 including me) and the possibility of an IP ban.

Anyway the so called Supermo started out in journalism ina big way which you can see here.

http://www.framleyexaminer.com/pages/fron002

I've been drinking vintage champagne all evening ( as all internet bullshitters do) so I've got to sign off.
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairdoes Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Dear god - talk about the big build up! Cue the bathos...

Forgot my password!

Fairdoes
Fairdoes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairdoes Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Cue the irony -

I turned up and there was no cunt here!

Fairdoes
Fairdoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Ahhh - never make that mistake Fairdoes...

There's always some cunt here Very Happy

Welcome aboard man. cheers

Mo and Crownybhoy'll be along with the entrance exam questions any time soon I 'spect. Basketball Smile
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:19 am

Fairdoes wrote:Dear god - talk about the big build up! Cue the bathos...

Forgot my password!

'bathos'? scratch

Is that the 5th Musketeer? geek
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairdoes Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

3 posts and I am being quoted!

Bit of a pain in the arse - I have to re-register every time I log in because it only accepts the password it sends me once.

Anyway - the entrance exam - where is it?
Fairdoes
Fairdoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairdoes Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 am

Or have I been whooshed?

I have, haven't i? - working out the password thing was the entrance exam. Embarassed

I'll take that as a fail, then.
Fairdoes
Fairdoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 am

Welcome, Fairdoes: that avatar, it's Stenhousemuir v ICT before ICT climbed the leagues, is it? A cup match?

Anyway, I've got the worst hangover here today, fuckin' death might be cheerier. Sleep
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairdoes Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am

We was gubbed that day but this was kick-off and we were full of cuptie confidence! It's the fourth match on a google image search for 'stenny'.
Fairdoes
Fairdoes

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:00 am

Admin's on a sabbatical atm FD, but you shouldn't be having that password problem.

so anyway, has anyone ever called you a cunt? Apart from me, obviously.

Ignore Peppy, he's gibbering as usual. I blame foot and mouth disease, but he won't tell which sheep gave him it.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am

Now registered as fairdoes1 and checked box to stay signed in so hopefully will not have any more problems.

anyway...
fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:33 am

ffs FD. Even Sev managed to register on here without, er, having to change his name.

Well, not much anyways Embarassed

Clearly you wouldn't be offended if somebody called you a technophobic cunt?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairdoes1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 am

Had real software problems recently including adobe flash player eating my safari.. great fun.

Now I am on firefox ... stupid naff logo that it has.
fairdoes1
fairdoes1

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next