Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz...

5 posters

Go down

Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz... Empty Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz...

Post by Immo Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

... a whole Chrimbo's Day/Jesus' birthday - and not a squeak.

Christmas is weird like that innit? Very Happy

I welcome it Laughing

Rather pleasantly fugged/unstressed atm...

...can't imagine why Cool Very Happy

Hail Hail the weird Chrimbo! cheers

http://open.spotify.com/track/6PrKZUXJPmBiobMN44yR8Y

Ps

Couldn't be arsed to get any of yeez a present

The garage had r4unn out of flowers and Toblerone

Got the skins tho so...

...'saw guid! Champion Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz... Empty Re: Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz...

Post by onomatopoeia Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

My excuse is I'm on the night shift Crying or Very sad

Happy Christmas Immo and Toots Wave

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz... Empty Re: Well I'll go to the foot of our sterrrz...

Post by Immo Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 am

Right back atcha Doc! Very Happy Cheers

Bow Nurse Champion

Don't think I could cope with working nightshifts - would cause too much disruption in my drinking pattern. Very Happy

You're planning a deferred Cheers celebration I trust? Ponder2

Toots is currently sat in front of the telly with the tangerine peel, walnut shells and fag-ash slowly building up around her slippers. Thumbs Up

She sends her best. Very Happy
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 am

Just in from Camelon BC, fell on my arse so often with these slippy roads, and now feel bad about not wishing you all a happy time.

But not so bad, 'cos you'll all be fine. pig Might miss out the Commercial tomorrow......................

Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 am

Here's your Christmas! Very Happy

Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 am

I might miss out tomorrow. Very Happy

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 am

Don't miss out tomorrow, that's Dobbie Hall car boot sale day! (Wednesday)

And a bonus!

Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Excellent choonage btw Mr Gee. Champion

I bleev you introduced the congregation to the joys of that partickler wee scuzzy/snotty-struttin gem in one of your excellent >2mins comps. (Or is it <2mins scratch - I was always a bit shit at 'Maths' study Evil or Very Mad )

Spent the evening sorting out a 'Rockers/Dancers' and a 'Late-nite' playlist for Spotify.

This is on it. Very Happy

Awrabest Gee! Cheers

http://open.spotify.com/track/1V7M4xu8tCxQnBezajJfFC

Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 am

I've just noticed that I posted the same video, twice! I meant to put SAHB's 'There's no lights on the Christmas tree.....' up. Embarassed
Gladstone
Gladstone

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Tonights my seventh backshift on, finish at midnight. I plan to get pished for the next three nights culminating in a Guinness frenzy on the second Cheers
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Thank fuck that's over, I'm back to work today rattling like a bag of bones

I'm seriously thinking about making abstinence from alcohol my new year resolution Very Happy
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post by mita Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 am

Gladstone wrote:I've just noticed that I posted the same video, twice! I meant to put SAHB's 'There's no lights on the Christmas tree.....' up. Embarassed

Here you go Glad ....... love that song! cheers

As a wee aside, I got invited to the Scottish Music Awards at the Fruitmarket in November and it was a cracking night! Band reunions for Gun (Word Up), Bluebells (Young At Heart). Gallagher and Lyle got a Lifetime Achievement award and then performed for the first time in 15 years, including Heart On My Sleeve.

Final act of the night was a 30 minute set by Paolo Nutini, mainly songs from his latest album, but the highlight for me and why I'm rambling on about this ... Embarassed ...... was Joe Elliot from Def Leppard performing two songs with SAHB ...... Boston Tea Party and Anthem. Fucking superb! Rock Out
mita
mita

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down