discovered a channel on sky

4 posters

Go down

discovered a channel on sky Empty discovered a channel on sky

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 am

that,s showing the old "when the boat comes in" been sky plussing them.
ah drama at it,s best bonny lad. discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin

niall o,dhubghaill

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

discovered a channel on sky Empty Re: discovered a channel on sky

Post by Immo Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 am

Don't think I watched a single episode Sev discovered a channel on sky 462145 discovered a channel on sky Icon_scratch

Dunno why discovered a channel on sky Icon_scratch

Never missed ole JB in this tho

Terry "I'd offer you a beer but I've only got six cans".

Bob "In the chocolate box of life, the top layer's already gone… and someone's pinched the orange cream from the bottom".

discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 am

true story, the bird that played bobs wife lives round near me, and my missus and i were at the swimming, after we came out i spotted her, and said so to mrs sevvy, oh, we,ve just been chatting in the shower, naked? says i, completely says she, after some subtle questioning, find out that she had a right big hairy mott. beaver wrapped in squirrel tail proportions apparently. she thinks im a retard when i stare at her in tesco,s. discovered a channel on sky Icon_cyclops

p.s. that choon takes me right back to my childhood. discovered a channel on sky Icon_cry

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 am

mind the episode when they dogged work to have a last sesh in their old local "the fat cow" standing in the street with the dartboard as the wrecking ball swung its destructive arc.

oh how i cried. discovered a channel on sky Icon_cry

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:56 am

discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol

FFS Sev discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol

Warn me if you're gony post one of those stream-of-comic-genius-consciousness posts discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin

I nearly bust the Mo's-Whorish-Dress-Laffometer there discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 am

Did your significant other really see Thelma (pet)'s "Mott"? discovered a channel on sky Icon_smile discovered a channel on sky Icon_smile discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin

discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin

discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol

Sorry discovered a channel on sky Icon_redface

I'm off again discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol discovered a channel on sky Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by niall o,dhubghaill Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

mott chuff clout minge whatever your pet name for it, im assured it was there in all it,s hirsute glory,like she had sat on ken dodds tickling stick.

niall o,dhubghaill

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

What this thread needs is a picture of a 70s TV show star proudly displaying her luxuriant bush.

Can we think of a picture like that, Sev?
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 pm

It turns out this little guy's name is Thelma...

discovered a channel on sky Beavers-01
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 am

niall o,dhubghaill wrote:true story, the bird that played bobs wife lives round near me, and my missus and i were at the swimming, after we came out i spotted her, and said so to mrs sevvy, oh, we,ve just been chatting in the shower, naked? says i, completely says she, after some subtle questioning, find out that she had a right big hairy mott. beaver wrapped in squirrel tail proportions apparently. she thinks im a retard when i stare at her in tesco,s. discovered a channel on sky Icon_cyclops

p.s. that choon takes me right back to my childhood. discovered a channel on sky Icon_cry

What the genius said, funny as fuck sev. discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin discovered a channel on sky Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down