Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night

4 posters

Go down

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Empty Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night

Post by supermo Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Excellent show, very loud and a very mixed audience, from old rude boys in the their 40s and 50s to kids wearing the fez.

There was a brilliant film / animation thing going on behind the band through most of the show, which had the unfortunate effect of ruining any attempt at photography. The proof is below.

What a run of great live gigs there's been this year. Was Madness the best? Close, but The Specials and Jarvis Cocker still ahead on points. If Springsteen had been 50 minutes shorter then maybe but the truth is I hate stadium gigs really. Hampden and the SECC are way down any list of top venues.

Madness without the loud animation:
Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Madness1131209

With the animation:
Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Madness2131209
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Empty Re: Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night

Post by crownliquor Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 am

Saw them (TV) on some festival (Glasto?) and thought they were awful, glad you caught them on a good night.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Empty Re: Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night

Post by pepe Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 am

Did you wear a fez then mo?
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 pm

I wore a pork-pie hat, Peps. A rather nice felt one too.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 am

Pictures or it didn't happen. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:16 am

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Porkpi10

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_lol Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 am

Fucking brilliant, have you done that all on your own immo? You're defo my hero now. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am

Naw - there was an easily Google-available picture of Ken Bruce superimposed over a publicity still for The French Connection in which, strangely, Monshewer Popeye Dee had inexplicably forgotten to remove the legend "Kiss Me I'm Baldy" from the brim of his titfer. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_rolleyes

Gawd! Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_rolleyes

I think this dead-cat-bounce in your team's form is turning your brain into moosh. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_evil

Actually, I'm gony hafta be nice to the old sweetheart in a bit. Got some v helpful feedback off him today.

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_cool
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 am

Ooooh get her. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin I thought you were a pc mong. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin What software did you use?

He's a stand-up guy is mo. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night 540852

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 am

Can't remember the SW package - Toots sorts out all of those kinda technical details for me Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_lol

It's got a '10' in it, I think Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_smile

Your licence number is nine,forty one, three-six Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm

crownliquor wrote:Pictures or it didn't happen. Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night Icon_biggrin

Madness, Glasgow O2 academy last night LMX00055-05
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum