A monkey watching a shiny object writes

4 posters

Go down

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Empty A monkey watching a shiny object writes

Post by crownliquor Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 am

This is the link mo:

http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/tutorials/pdfsound/

The software you need is Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader), I only have it for Windows not your Fisher Price shit. If you don't have Acrobat, perhaps option two we discussed should be employed.

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Empty Re: A monkey watching a shiny object writes

Post by supermo Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 am

Gracias, mi pequena cara del mono.

Now get back to whatever you were doing. Isn't there a monkey fukks' match on tonight? Don't tell me the score, I don't give a fuck.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Empty Re: A monkey watching a shiny object writes

Post by Immo Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 am

It's kinda immaterial to them an'all A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

Twat

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am

crownliquor wrote:Twat

Oooooh, see what's he's called you there, Immo? You gonna take that, man?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

supermo wrote:

Oooooh, see what's she's called you there, Immo? You gonna take that, man?

Fixed that for you. A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_pirat A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Bell-end

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 pm

supermo wrote:

Listen cunt lugs, you dumped me as your favourite (I have plans to win you back though A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin ) for the mardy one, so don't go trying to sour my relationship with my new hero A monkey watching a shiny object writes 855973 immo, ya cocksack. A monkey watching a shiny object writes 900120 A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 am

crownliquor wrote:
supermo wrote:

Listen cunt lugs, you dumped me as your favourite (I have plans to win you back though A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin ) for the mardy one, so don't go trying to sour my relationship with my new hero A monkey watching a shiny object writes 855973 immo, ya cocksack. A monkey watching a shiny object writes 900120 A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

"Cunt lugs". There are times when I wish Mowbray would help lift my self-imposed smiley ban...

Anyway, Ono's waaaay ahead of you, Licker. You'll have to go some even to catch her vapour trail. It may be a step too far for you.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:07 am

crownliquor wrote:
supermo wrote:

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol

EDIT

Ooops - just noticed Dad got in in front of me there.

Still funny tho - might nick that for the next meisterwerk Crownybhoy A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:22 am

supermo wrote:

Anyway, Ono's waaaay ahead of you, Licker. You'll have to go some even to catch her vapour trail. It may be a step too far for you.

Just you wait, when I publish this report, you'll see how you've been tricked and I'll be number1 again. A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Winmobackdossierdec2009

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 am

A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol

You bin on them funny pills CB? A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 am

That's a lovely shade of green there Licker Very Happy

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Immo wrote:A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_lol

You bin on them funny pills CB? A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

Cheeky fucker, I'm always funny. A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 pm

onomatopoeia wrote:That's a lovely shade of green there Licker Very Happy

"Slapped legs red" will be the predominate shade if you don't stop playing up to mo young lady A monkey watching a shiny object writes 286271 A monkey watching a shiny object writes 239144 Leave him alone, he's mine A monkey watching a shiny object writes 855973 Must make a jealous smiley. A monkey watching a shiny object writes Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down