Things to get off your chest before you die....

3 posters

Go down

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Empty Things to get off your chest before you die....

Post by Immo Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 am

"It insists upon itself Lois"

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_lol Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_lol

Fucking genius
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Empty Re: Things to get off your chest before you die....

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 am

Mo wants to get those moobs off his chest. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Empty Re: Things to get off your chest before you die....

Post by Immo Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_lol

Things to get off your chest before you die.... 63896

It's all that weak tea and lemon drizzle cake he's bin scoffing in his doomed quest to woo TGW. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

He should plump for the healthy option - an esoteric, low-calorie mix-tape. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am

He could expend some energy and calories completing the quiz he's been promising for weeks. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_twisted

Without pictures TGW didn't happen anyway. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am

Remind me, what was TGW?

I need your help compiling the quiz Crown, will PM you.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 am

The Gorgeous Waitress of course Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_rolleyes

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Waitress352x470

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_pale

To be fair... she looked a lot less feminine when you first fell for her Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 am

Ha ha. There's a problem with TGW. She fell out with the owner (again) and fukked off (again).

I have her number but it'd be too pervy to call without a reason, obviously.

But I hear she's working part time in one of the pubs I recommended to Crown (until I found out about his deeply dodgy taste in drinking dens and withdrew all the suggestions, of course). Ah well (sighs)....
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 am

You try man... Things to get off your chest before you die.... Kopfschuettel

You try. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Kopfschuettel Things to get off your chest before you die.... Kopfschuettel

Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin
Immo
Immo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 am

supermo wrote:

Ok mate, no problem.

There's nothing wrong with the pubs I drink in, you just use that as an excuse not to turn up and receive your beating. Things to get off your chest before you die.... 900120 Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 am

crownliquor wrote:
supermo wrote:

Ok mate, no problem.

There's nothing wrong with the pubs I drink in, you just use that as an excuse not to turn up and receive your beating. Things to get off your chest before you die.... 900120 Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

Just post that list again and give us all a fukkin laugh.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 am

You're such a snob mo. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 am

crownliquor wrote:You're such a snob mo. Things to get off your chest before you die.... Icon_biggrin

Correct.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum