Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson

+2
crownliquor
bewlay
6 posters

Go down

Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson Empty Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson

Post by bewlay Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:37 am

my favourite
"should be battered to death with a wet lettuce" Smile

bewlay

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson Empty Re: Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:48 am

Lawro is a virtuoso compared with these cunts bewls:

Motson
David "who shagged prostitutes (allegedly)" Pleat
That young, blonde, spikey haired cunt on BBC1
Clive Tydsley (sp)
MON, he's fucking mental. Hansen and Shearer just take the piss out him.
Racist Ron

Top of the shop (as in good):

Alan Green
Jim Beglin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson Empty Re: Methods of torture for Mark Lawrenson

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 am

Mark Kermode. Know he's not a football commentator, but he is a short arse cunt.

Lauren is giving me the eye mind. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:15 am

All ITV pundits, especially Steve "charisma bypass" Ryder.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 am

Spermo

Oh come on, it wouldn't be a proper list of cunts without mo. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladstone Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 am

"Say something, Mark, say something!" A shellshocked and disheartened Motson imploring his broadcast partner Mark Lawrenson to make some sense of England's disastrous loss to Croatia in the Euro 2008 qualifiers.

"I can't"

I agree with Bewlay Brother! Very Happy
Gladstone
Gladstone

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

No wonder I couldn't sleep, forgot about that cunt Adrian Childs, I fucking hate him.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm

I'm thinking of having Childs shot, would only take a phone call. And then if mo doesn't behave himself............................................ Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Hasn't this thread been done before? 🐒

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 am

Yes, but there's always a dangerous of early-onset senility on a board like this, Ono.

Consider all those "accidents" licker has, "falling off his bike". Im sure your big medical books describe the link between increasingly clumsy, uncoordinated motor behaviour and the mental anguish that it must be to be a Rangers fan. For example!

Hang on, better add a smiley (but you know this was a serious post) Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am

PS Crown - Chiles is top of my list. told you before that I worked with the fat prick many moons ago, what a fukkin ego.

I actually think Strachan has been good, MON is shite and Laurenson is just a sad fukk. Lineker is a good link man.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by onomatopoeia Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 pm

i don't know if they do mo, but maybe i could publish it and it would make me famous!! and rich!! :albino:

onomatopoeia

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:50 pm

supermo wrote:PS Crown - Chiles is top of my list. told you before that I worked with the fat prick many moons ago, what a fukkin ego.

I actually think Strachan has been good, MON is shite and Laurenson is just a sad fukk. Lineker is a good link man.

If you'd have twatted him mo, you'd be an even bigger hero to me than you are now. Very Happy

Strachan is a likeable bloke, and a good pundit, he treads a difficult line though. Embracing the media for his punditry and treating them with disdain with relation to his day job. Good on him I say, don't conform, be your own man. This is great while he's winning, but the press will crucify him when he's not. And believe you me, he won't be winning next year, cause god's own team will be reclaiming the title. king

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:23 am

crownliquor wrote: And believe you me, he won't be winning next year, cause god's own team will be reclaiming the title. king

Those painkillers for the broken collar bone / serious wanking incident...quite strong are they, Crown?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm

Alan Green's biggest problem is he has trouble recognising any team outside the north west. He'll have to buy himself an AA road map to find out where Hull is.

John Motson is an idiot with his endless statistic drivel. Bit like Reve on the Scotland board but aural Embarassed

You have to remember though that the BBC used to have Barry Davies as one of their main commentators but he gradually got frozen out, with Motty getting all the best games, and then he retired. Why? Perhaps because he criticised all the diving, play acting and general cheating which was creeping into the modern game. Davies was a great commentator who improved with age.
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 am

Pepe, anyone ever tell you that yer a cunt, mate?
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Go take your face for a shite yer Fenian bastard.

Is that offensive enough for you? Or should I try a little harder? cheers
pepe
pepe

Number of posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Hey I only asked if anyone had ever called you a cunt. It was a perfectly innocent question, no need to over-react.
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 pm

pepe wrote:Alan Green's biggest problem is he has trouble recognising any team outside the north west. He'll have to buy himself an AA road map to find out where Hull is.

John Motson is an idiot with his endless statistic drivel. Bit like Reve on the Scotland board but aural Embarassed

You have to remember though that the BBC used to have Barry Davies as one of their main commentators but he gradually got frozen out, with Motty getting all the best games, and then he retired. Why? Perhaps because he criticised all the diving, play acting and general cheating which was creeping into the modern game. Davies was a great commentator who improved with age.

Very sensible post young man.

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 pm

supermo wrote:Hey I only asked if anyone had ever called you a cunt. It was a perfectly innocent question, no need to over-react.

No need to ask if anyone's ever called you a cunt......................................................

it's half my patter. Very Happy

crownliquor

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 am

Aye. The good half. thick hun fukk Razz
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down