Anyone catch this at the weekend?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone catch this at the weekend? Empty Anyone catch this at the weekend?

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am

TRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00k9cbz/Eric_Clapton_and_Steve_Winwood_Live_at_Madison_Square_Garden/
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Anyone catch this at the weekend? Empty Re: Anyone catch this at the weekend?

Post by Immo Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

21.55(ish)...

Little Wing

Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_cheers Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_cheers

Maaan - don't you just want to rub yerself up against that Hammond B3?

Just me? Anyone catch this at the weekend? 642385 Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_lol
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Immo Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:39 am

Almost bang-on the end of the first 45...

Can't Find My Way Home... Anyone catch this at the weekend? 814102 Anyone catch this at the weekend? 814102 Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile

I am in your debt Monshewer sev Anyone catch this at the weekend? 814102 Anyone catch this at the weekend? 122450
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL, NO WORRIES MATE, I KNEW YOU WOULD DIG IT, EVEN MRS SEVVY, WHO THESE DAYS WOULD RATHER WATCH X FACTOR IN THE JUNGLE CELEBRITY, SAT DOWN AND BECAME THE NON COW I FIRST MET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH, EVEN GOING AS FAR AS SAYING,"THEY DONT MAKE MUSIC LIKE THIS ANY MORE" THE IRONY WAS COMPLETELY LOST ON THE STUPID X FACTORING BITCH,ANYWAY, BACK TO THE SHOW, HOW GOOD WAS THAT? YOUNG WINWOODS DULCET VOICE, AND ERIC,S MAGIC FINGERS, TRULY A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin

P.S. SHE WAS RIGHT THOUGH, THEY DONT MAKE MUSIC LIKE THAT NO MORE. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_sad
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 pm

its fukkin sevvy wrote:MRS SEVVY....SAT DOWN AND BECAME THE NON COW I FIRST MET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH...THE IRONY WAS COMPLETELY LOST ON THE STUPID X FACTORING BITCH

So.....I'm guessing this was another cosy fireside evening in front of the telly for you and Mrs Sev then? Laughing
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm

supermo wrote:
its fukkin sevvy wrote:MRS SEVVY....SAT DOWN AND BECAME THE NON COW I FIRST MET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH...THE IRONY WAS COMPLETELY LOST ON THE STUPID X FACTORING BITCH

So.....I'm guessing this was another cosy fireside evening in front of the telly for you and Mrs Sev then? Laughing

Of course it,s all wind and piss Mo, i,ll stoop to any level to look clever and interestingly funny. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile

im so ashamed. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_sad
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:34 pm

I thought you were just demonstrating the silver tongued lothario-ness that landed you the luvverly Mrs Sev in the first place Laughing
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:54 pm

supermo wrote:I thought you were just demonstrating the silver tongued lothario-ness that landed you the luvverly Mrs Sev in the first place Laughing

lol, american couple, english couple and me and mrs sev at breakfast in a hotel,

american- pass the honey, honey,

english, pass the sugar, sugar,

me, pass the milk ya cow. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin

nah, shes a diamond

Anyone catch this at the weekend? 79469
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 am

She certainly has my admiration Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:06 am

Meant to say, Sev, got your email OK. The one with Minty before his escape with the swag Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Back to top Go down

Post by crownliquor Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:07 am

its fukkin sevvy wrote:

Of course it,s all wind and piss Mo, i,ll stoop to any level to look clever and interestingly funny. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_smile

Can honestly say you've never looked clever to me sev. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Icon_biggrin

crownliquor

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by its fukkin sevvy Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Just saw the other day, messrs Winwood and Clapton are taking the show for gigs in London and Birmingham.

birthday present mibbes? ouch, look at dem prices. Anyone catch this at the weekend? Affraid Anyone catch this at the weekend? Affraid Anyone catch this at the weekend? Affraid Anyone catch this at the weekend? Affraid

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Eric-Clapton-Tickets?affiliateID=49&pcid=PSNOBRGOOUKEricC17727-000101&gclid=COWT_bvk5p4CFUQA4wodx0iCIA
its fukkin sevvy
its fukkin sevvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down