Kenny Miller

3 posters

Go down

Kenny Miller Empty Kenny Miller

Post by supermo Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 am

Have to say I really couldn't care less that he's signed for Rearrangers FC.

I found it soul destroying to watch the cunt play for Scotland. All those fluffed chances, with the first touch of a paedo at a bouncy castle. The main reason people say "he always works hard, always chasing the ball" would be more convincing if it wasn't for the fact he's usually chasing it after "trapping" it to the nearest 50 fukkin yards.

My heart sank when he joined Celtic. Ironically I defended him a little in case people slagged him off because he was an ex-Hun, but the truth was by summer 2007 I couldn't face another season of watching the cunt ruin some great team passing moves by blasting it into Row Z.

One particular incident comes to mind. Nakamura did a great run along the by-line v Dundee United, turned the full back inside out, topped by a beautiful pass to Miller who was less than 6 yards out.......and who sclaffed it straight into the crowd.

His arrival at Ibrox is the nearest I'll ever feel sorry for you huns. He really is fukkin shite, and over-rated shite at that.
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Kenny Miller Empty Re: Kenny Miller

Post by Immo Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 am

Vlad on KDS summed him up pretty well I thought...

"Couldn't trap a ball with a net and a harpoon gun. In front of goal displays all the composure of an epileptic with tourettes trying to get out of a hammock... in a room with strobe lighting."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a good board that KDS

Mind - you don't get half the "dumbed down" YouTube clips on there that you do on here. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Immo
Immo

Number of posts : 5228
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyMcGrory Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 pm

That's because you need to take a day off to read a thread on there Immo Shocked
JimmyMcGrory
JimmyMcGrory

Number of posts : 2519
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by supermo Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:45 pm

That's my problem with KDS too, Jimbo. Too fukkin awkward to read. It completely lacks flow and the midfield is all over the place. Very Happy
supermo
supermo

Number of posts : 3941
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum